RPG Archives Character Sign-Ups

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kaiyon, Oct 17, 2004.

1. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Please make all characters have the information that will be listed below.

Name:
    **Nova-Terra Section of Origin:

***Fighting style:
    Appearance:
    Background Story:
    ****Virtues:
    *****Faults:

* Can be either human or demon. Also, not all demons are evil. Remember that!
    ** Place of Origin can be any country with "Nova-" before its name. Example: Nova-Brazil, Nova-Usa or Nova-Japan. Any of the countries we have today count.
    *** Please choose something plausible; take your race into consideration.
    **** Example: S/he's compassionate and caring. Never lets his/her guard down in battle.
    ***** Example: Jumps into battles without thinking the danger s/he might be in.

Thank you all who will join, and those who at least considered!

2. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Name: Selenity
    Race: Human
    Nova-Terra Section of Origin: Born in NovaUsa but grew up with her father in Nova Japan

Fighting style: Swordmanship
    Appearance: http://www.alumni.caltech.edu/~teneyck/images/yohko00.gif
    Background Story: When her mother died she was sent to Japan to live with her father. She enjoyed living their very much and was trained by her father in the style of swordmanship. Her father had gone out scouting for Ultima and his body had been brought back.... killed by a demon. Since then she has vowed to find Ultima and wipe out all of the demons save the one that killed her father she would kill that one herself.
    Virtues: Selenity has a compassionate heart towards humans... to demons they are all murders in her mind. She has a quick caculating mind and comes up with strategies easily.
    Faults: She is so consumed with her vengence that she does not allow the possibilities that a demon could be a good friend and ally.

1 person likes this.
  3. Hajime Saitou

Hajime Saitou New Member

Looks cool, heres my character:

Name: Zarze Shinatou

Race: Demon

Age: he is too old to remember, but he knows he is one of the first demons born.

Section of Origin:Hell, but first resided on Nova-Japan

Fighting style: Belives in a quick, and decisive blow to his enemies. He is not one to weigh heavily on strength, he would rather use his speed more than anything else. As such, he carries two Kodachis with him. He likes to use his demonic powers to make himself faster, being able to attack many times that way.

Appearance: http://lefalaipe.free.fr/Fond%20d'ecran%20grande%20taille/ff7%20sephiroth.jpg
    Looks like that, except he carries two Kodachis instead of the long sword.

Background History: Is one of the oldest demons created, he was born out of the evil in a million sinned men's souls, and then sent to Hell. Lived in Hell, trying to work up his speed and strength, while rising to the tops of the best demons in Hell. Is often called Zarze The Swift. Has decided to show the human world why they must attone for their sins by their deaths. Believes that humans are always going to make mistakes, and that they will never bring about any good. Has a grudge against mankind, he thinks if they had not had sin in their hearts, he would have been born an angel. Everything the humans have inflicted on eachother and everything else, he swears to inflict 100-fold on the humans by using Ultima. He believes with his speed and strength and intelligence, he will surely find Ultima, and is determined to use it to make the world "right". His version of "right" is that the humans and other lowly organisms must die, while the demons reign supreme.

Virtues: Intelligent and fearless, he also cares for his fellow demon's safety.

Faults: Just like his attitude, he makes swift desicions sometimes, not thinking of the outcome or possibillities.

1 person likes this.
  4. chiquitabanana

chiquitabanana finally legal

Name: Amee
    Nova-Terra Section of Origin: Nova-Galapagos

Fighting style: She attempts to do as much as she can do by packing a punch or too, but she often ends up pulling some weapon she has hidden away.
    Appearance: http://www.advancedanime.com/displayimage.php?pid=32448
    Background Story: Amee was born in Nova-Galapagos and as a child she was a quiet girl who was friundless and ended up being disliked, determined to change her life she focused her life simply to serve others, forgetting what she really needed. She is always is ready to help another out, even though It might be to her disadvantage
    Virtues: Always believes in being fair and just to her opponents,
    Faults: She always ends up dragging her weapons without even truly making an attempt to fight the enemy at hand, along with that she often feels bad about what she might be doing and she sometimes will

EDIT: all done and fixed!

1 person likes this.
  5. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

I'll give it a try, if it's still ok, KT. :)

Name: Taki Minomoto
    Nova-Terra Section of Origin: Nova-Japan

Fighting style: She dosn't use weapons often, and likes to just put her martial arts skills to good use, but has moderate swordsman-ship
    Appearance: Long silver hair, crimson eyes, average hight and curves, average weight, almost silvery skin, but with a more natural tone to it.

Background Story: After her parent's died when she was 12, Taki moved in with her brother, who lived in (Nova) Toyko. Her brother, being 21, was learning how to fight at the time. Taki, bored with her brother not around, began to mimik him as he trained on his own. She's not sure if he ever hound out, because he died when she was 17. But she still thinks about him alot.
    She still lives in his house, but travels alot. She has no interest in Ultima, but uses it as an excuse when ever some one asks her why she traveks so much. She's not really sure why she travels. Maybe it's to find someone she can talk to. Or maybe, she's just getting away. She has yet to really know herself.
    Virtues: She's very moral. To her every thing is either black or white, good or bad. She stands up for what she believes in. Very protective of her friends.
    Faults: Her virtue is also her fault. If all she can take is black and white, what happens when she see's gray? Plus she's really emotional.

1 person likes this.
  6. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Its seems that all of you are very creative and can think up some good stuff. I like all of these ideas! Im sorry I STILL haven't posted my character, but right now, I am at school and i only have a few minutes left (not enough to think something good up). Anyways, thank you all for signing up for this Rpg! I hope to see a lot more people!!!!

KaiyonTormentor

7. Haku

Haku New Member

Cool, I will join too. Heres my character:

Name: Hanryu Tsyuki

Nova-Terra Section of Origin: China

Fighting style: Relies heavily on strength. He has high power level attacks that can cause severe damage when dealt. Great at hand-to-hand combat, but his true strength lies in his energy. Seems to have an endless supply of energy at his disposal.

Appearance:http://www.reikitantei.net/images/toguro.jpg
    Looks exactly like that.

Background History: Although fairly young for a demon, he is gifted with amazing strength. When he was born, the Elder Demons, those who had great wisdom and power, quickly realized he would be a great asset to them. They quickly took him and had him trained by the best. Although he had started out as a kind demon, that quickly changed. The Elders showed him the most cruel acts of the human race, making him hate the humans with an intense ferocity. When he awoke to find himself in Nova-China, he began at once to find Ultima. He was instructed to find Ultima, then to use it with his already high power level, and wipe out the human race. He has begun searching for Ultima immediately, wiping out all in his way. He doesnt realize that not all humans are bad, and that humans can change.

Vitues: Believes in himself completely, and is very determined. Once he has started something, he will see it to the end, no matter what.

Faults: as a result of his high confidence, he rarely works with others, even against multiple opponets. Because he is very determined, he will always fight, even if it means death and pain.

1 person likes this.
  8. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Like i previously did on my other RPg, i ask you all to find some people that would want to join this RPg. I will be asking some myself.....so please do this. I believe that the more people we have, the better the RPg will get. Also, I am again sorry that i havent yet posted my character, but i am very busy with the character production on my Manga and the endless hours of drawing are about to kill me.

KaiyonTormentor

9. coldhearted

coldhearted Queen of Randomness

Sounds like fun. Here I will give it a try:

Name: Karou Uesugi

Nova-Terra Section of Origin: Nova-USA

Fighting style: Her speed and skills are used to overcome her enemies. She is a very skilled warrior who uses her talents wisely. If she is in danger her skills become doubled.

Apperence: She has long black hair that is always in a pony tail, blood red eyes, about 5'6", and 1/2white and 1/2 tan skin. She also has two swords strapped to her back with two daggers around her waist.

Backround Story: After her parents died, her brothers were killed. Her tremendous warrior skills caught the eye of a master swordsman. When he introduced himself to her she started traveling with him and his companions to try and find the ones who killed the last of her family. With her skills and memories of her family deep inside her she will overcome the enemies that are waiting ahead of her. Although she may be 12 years do not be fooled her skills will suprise you.

Virtues: Intelligent, fearless, and skilled. She has warrior skills beyond your imagination.

Faults: She keeps all her emotions deep within her heart. You will never be able to tell what she is feeling.

10. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Here Comes A New Character!!

Name:Seishin Takuki
    Race:Human
    Nova-Terra Section of Origin:Nova-Argentina

Fighting style:Takuki-San is a very skilled fighter. He knows Hapkido style, "Dragon Claws"(wich is a fighting style taught by the demons), and Shotokan.

Appearance:Stands at about 6 feet, looks sort of like Sakata Kentaro from Love Hina, but calmer eyes. He black hair and black eyes. He wears a treanch coat that reaches down to his ankles. He weilds a powerful stuff that was stolen from the netheralms.

Background Story:Many have been wondering were this person is from. Seishin is in fact a human, but when he was young something happened. When the demons first broke out from the gates of hell. He was kidnapped by a demon and sent to hell. When the demon was about to execute him, Seishin had dissapeared from his spot. Thus he was mistaked for a demon for a long time.Since the time-reate for Hell and Earth are different, all those many years training for Seishin only felt like 16. At age 16 he was sent to the new Earth and was told to kill any human in sight. This was his chance to get out of that place. After learning all the demons knew, he used those move to kill the crew that was with him, so they wouldn't know about his escape. After that, he went to Earth's most peacful city. But there again, they were expecting people to get strong, so for 3 years he trained with humans, he now turned into a very powerful peson (not that strong, just above average). Before goin into battle, he was granted 1 month into the peacful part of the city, where the people that couldn't fight stayed. He was walking and thinking at the same time, when suddenly, he ran into a very beautiful woman. For that 2 seconds that he was on the ground he felt the woman's warmth and smoothness. Never had he felt such pleasure.He started feeling up on her until the woman slapped him."interesting" he thought, the feeling of a woman was new and nice to him, for he was gorwing up with demons. Let's face it, demons aren't preety. From that moment he turned into a "VERY SKILLED FIGHTER/DEMON SLAYER/PERV".

Virtues: He knows lots demon moves, as well as humans. And he's also very flexible.

Faults: Well, he's a perv. He WAS rasied by demons, so he doesn't know what a perv is. Women are a big distraction to him...

1 person likes this.
  11. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Alright! More people! I honestly hope that this RPg is as good as Sakeido High. Anyways, to all of the above...you are all accepted! Im just waiting to get a bunch more people till we start. Until later.....KaiyonTormentor (GM)

12. WilKingOfGames

WilKingOfGames New Member

Wow, this seems fun. Although i cant make a character now because im running out of time, i will make one later! But you got me in this RPg. Anyways, any chance this one will have an OOC thread?

13. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Great! Awsome! Magnificent! Oh, and i second the request for the OOC thread.

14. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Now then, I will make the OOC thread in a little bit so consider that done! Now, I finally have the time to design my little character! Horray!

Name: Katsuke Karadashi
    Race:Human
    Nova-Terra Section of Origin:Nova-Japan

Fighting style:Two swords. Each representing paths he has chosen. He draws both only when in an extreme situation.
    Appearance:Spiky black hair with deep blue eyes. About 5'9 tall, and avarege weight. Tannish skin with a medium muscular body.
    Background Story:Although not much is known about him, he tends to try to talk to anybody to get information about them. Where he was trained is still unknown. His reasons for reaching ultima and achieving are mysterious but do not appear to be dangerous.
    Virtues:With great swordsman ability, he defends himself and those around him, while on his way to Ultima.
    Faults:He worries most about those in danger around him, regardless of the danger he could be in.

Be sure to check for updates!

KaiyonTormentor(GM)

15. backwardbounser

backwardbounser New Member

Name:Midou Ban or Ban-chan
    Race:human-german
    Nova-Terra Section of Origin: Nova Jp

Fighting style:duno but He's very skillful in fighting and his brain's as sly as a fox's
    Appearance:the dude with the brown hair in my attachment
    Background Story:there really isnt any background info on this guy that iv seen ....but if you find some show me please
    Virtues:Has a Jagan [Evil Eye] that will
    either gift you with one minute
    of pleasurable dream or one minute
    of hell's face. Snakebite is another one of his deadly attacks. A dangerous person!
    Faults:Has and ego as big as the universe and he can only use his Jagan [Evil Eye]once a day.

Attached Files:

16. eternal_death66

eternal_death66 New Member

Name: Dredloc
    *Race: half demon and human
    **Nova-Terra Section of Origin: Nova Japan

***Fighting style: martial arts
    Appearance: black long hair usually put into buns, pure white skin, gothic style clothing and make up, purple eyes
    Background Story: She was born in Nova Japan. Up intill she was 14 strange things happened to her and people around her. And for her size and age she was really strong. She was good at martial arts and handled at sword very well. On her 15th birthday her parents told her that she was half demon. That her mother was a human and her father was a demon. After that she became very quiet. She has never told anyone of her demon heritage.
    ****Virtues: She is very stronge and extremely gifted with martial arts and swords. Shes very caring about people she loves and to people that love her.
    She is a very good friend to have.
    *****Faults: She has a short temper and can be stubborn. She is quiet a lot of the times towards people she dont know.

Attached Files:

1 person likes this.
  17. soundofsilence

soundofsilence New Member

Name: Aaron

*Race: Human (as far as he knows)

**Nova-Terra Section of Origin: Nova-USA

***Fighting style: Trained to fight with a staff. Also knows some hand-to-hand combat.

Appearance: Aaron has short auburn hair and pale grey eyes. He is fair skinned, and has a light speckling of freckles on his nose and cheeks. He is usually dress in a pair of jeans, a white T-shirt, a dark green pull-over and a pair of worn black boots.

Background Story: Aaron has lived a mostly peaceful life in Nova-USA. Both of his parents died soon after he was born, so he has been raised by his great-grandmother, Ada. All of his life, Ada has told him stories about his family history, although Aaron is unsure as to whether these tales are true or not. Especially the one about how Ada's own great-grandmother met her husband. After all, people cannot fly...

Virtues: Loyal and kind. Tries to see the good in everyone.

Faults: Stubborn and naive.

Please let me know if any of this is not appropiate.

1 person likes this.
  18. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Short and simply, you are accepted !