RPG Archives Character Status

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kos-Mos, Nov 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Hi everybody. Now. I think we've waited long enough for more people to join, so FR and I have desided that we will both have more Chaeacters. Right now, all I can guarantee is that I have two charaters, one of wich you can check out in the profiles thread right now. Although I'm kinda upset no one else entered, I know I cant force people to join, so we're doing it this way. If you want a fighter charaters I would advise you to hurry and tell FR and I. Though I doubt that will hapen in a while. I'm going to delete that last parograph in about a week, because it has no connection to this thread but oh well. Anyway.

This is where you can check up on weather you are still in the game or weather you got kicked out, as well as recieve your warnings. So. Here you go.

P.S. If I skrewed anything up just tell me. This will be updated every week by me, and FR probably as well.

Kos Mos - Currently playing 3 charaters - Safe
    FR - Currently playing 1 character - Safe
    Kamui - Currently playing 1 character - Safe
    ZakoSoldier - Was playing two characters - Has resigned
    Arcuid - currently playing 1 charater - safe
    Raven - Was playing 1 charater - Has resigned
    Lil-Angel - Currently playing 1 character - Special Case
    Novus - was playing 1 character - Has resigned
    Project191 - Currently playing 1 charater - Safe
    Starr - Was playing 1 charater - Has resigned
    Stardust Phox - Was playing one character - Has resigned
    Angel of Light - Currently playing 1 character - safe
    Reign-of-Dreams - Currently playing 1 character - Safe
    Fumma - was playing on character - Has been banned
    Basher19 - currently playing 2 characters - safe

2. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Kos Mos does that mean i don't count if u didn't mention me? oh and if you need more fighters i could take on another character if you want.

3. Fushigi Rockna

I'm playing 2 characters, and another one that's related to Tien-Lei. Just because you never saw my profiles doens't mean they're not there.

Also, DON'T COPY ME. I don;'t find it very flattering you took my idea from AHS.

Third, I heard you were leaving. And after talking about it with Arc, we were gonna move this to the archives.

Lastly, it IS getting moved to the archives. It isn't going anywhere. And we already decided. I just need to learn how to move it.

Consider this closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.