Art ChibiPerfecture returns!

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by TriForce, Apr 26, 2005.

1. TriForce

TriForce New Member

I have been gone a LONG time and need to know various things such as how to submit art and use custom avatars (my one from deviantART for example).
    If I'm submitting this in the wrong forum, SCREW YOU. I'm too lazy to find the correct forum.

Shameless plug:
    Go to my site NOW: chibiperfecture.deviantart.com

1 person likes this.
  2. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

It all looks okay from what i saw. Cant say it was bad at all.....what else can i say!? ^_^

- Kaiyon

PS: The Forum you seek is Here

3. Jaken

Jaken Coin Locker Baby

That was definitely not the way to go about getting help.

First of all, try looking at the FAQs or Sticky threads for help next time. You must be a Power User before you can use your own custom made Avatars.

And if I were you, I would not be telling anyone, especially Mods "Screw you."

And for further reference, there is no spamming aloud on the boards. Do not make posts telling people to visit a site.

4. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

Art, you make a thread in the art forum and attach the image.

As far as custom avatars go, you need to be a power user. I believe you need 250 posts + 150 points of good karma. And because you were rude, I slapped you with bad karma.

5. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

50 points, Neph. You only need 50 points of good karma. Unless they upped the requirements without telling me... >.>

Everything else has been said, so I'll end this post here.

6. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

Eh, whatever. Either way the little bugger will have a harder time getting there now.

7. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

it's a good thing i'm too lazy to give out karma...-_-

btw read the faq, it tells you how the tags and that works. either in here or newbies is the schtuffs on power users. the avatar guidlines should be with it too. art for for posting art, also has information on galleries hosted here, but being with deviant, i doubt you'll be into that.

btw, posting like that is badness. just post and accept it if it's the wrong palce...i promise we won't go all out death nazi on you for it. hasn't happened yet...