Celebrations Christmas Break!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KaMeKaZi, Dec 12, 2001.

1. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

Well its coming close to christmas now and That means for us still in college or school Christmas Break... I wish everyone here a Merry Christmas And a Happy New year. Hope You all get to see some new anime and what Not..

Well Anyway Maybe Talk to some of u in the new Year!

KaMeKaZi

See You Space Cowboy!~~~~~~~~

2. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

Well, why don't we all get into the Christmas spirit by heading to the Saber Marionette J forum and checking out the carols stuck up in that house?
    I've already checked them out, so why haven't you (attempting to use cheap pressure tactics ...).

------------------
    Loneliness is a slow-acting but lethal poison.
    It's time to find the cure.

3. Lady Aoi

Lady Aoi Princess of Shirataki

Merry Christmas and Happy Chanukah (belated actually, it began on the tenth) to all my wonderful friends at M2A. School will officially end tomorrow for me (I have to finish four papers tonight >< ) and then I can look forward to a month of.... a full time job and two high stress moves ^^;;;;.

~ Lady Aoi; some of us are born wealthy, some achieve wealth, and some like me consisently have poverty thrust upon them.

4. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

[INSANITY MODE +600%! [​IMG]]
    OHOHOHOHOHOHOHO-AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA-uweee-HEEE-heeheeeheheheheheheheeeee!!!!! IT'S FINALLY HERE! NO MORE FREAKIN' SCHOOL! NO MORE DEAD OVERWORKED GNZ! BACK TO THE NON-OVERWORKED CYBORG DEAD MUTANT FREAK WE ALL KNOW AND LOVE! AND FINALLY, SOME TIME TO KICK BACK AND KICK ASS! WOOOOHOOOOOO! WOO-mother-f***ing-HOO! IT'S ABOUT TIME, TOO! Mr. Koczwara (my math teacher) was starting to get to me ... OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO! UWEE-HEE-HEE! GWAH-hahahahahah!
    [INSANITY MODE LEVEL -535% ... [​IMG]]

GENTATSU: Oops! We got ourself a little off the track of this Crazy Train ...
    NO: All things considered, we could have been worse.
    ZANSHI: I guess we're just a little excited about actually being able to have some semblance of a life again ...
    CC61: About as much as an undead cyborg mutant has a life, anyway ...

------------------
    Merry Christmas, y'alls!

5. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

Well, all that aside, I have a little note for you, although it's not entirely related to the whole "Christmas Break" thing ... Anyway, here it goes ...

WRITING CHILDREN'S POETRY IS HARD!

I tried writing a poem called The Christmas Ogre for some of my younger relatives, but it was to no avail. I can't seem to get through a poem without talking about hate, death, or excessive use of various profanities, and I doubt my cousin would appreciate such things in a poem for her one-year-old daughter ... So, I guess there will be no appearance from Doug, the Christmas Ogre in Windsor this year ... I guess the kiddies'll just have to get by without him ...