Christmas is coming pretty soon.

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Eternal-Blaze, Nov 5, 2005.

1. Eternal-Blaze

Eternal-Blaze New Member

So my mom keeps bothering me about getting a list of things I want for Christmas. Truth is, there ain't much that I really want, but if there is I prefer to (at this point I stopped typing because my mother bugged me again) get it myself. Well I guess I'll make a list anyway. Here goes:

1. More flammable objects or things that make fire.
    2. More materials to combine and test for flammability and usefulness for my 'needs'.
    3. No more school!
    4. The knowledge of the location of the nearest patent office so that I can get my plan for [edit] patended and live my life off of the money companies pay to use it in their products.
    5. More games, manga, and anime!
    6. The ability to draw things as I visualize them in my mind.
    7. A theme song that I can actually listen to and fits me perfectly. (No offence to the one Ragnarok chose, but I prefer to listen to it without having to install something (for I have installed enough things on my poor laptop) and the ones I've chosen for me never show my true psychaotic side.)
    8. More power!

2. wertitis

wertitis Proud Mary keep on burnin'

JP-5 (jet fuel), 2190 Lube oil and Alcohol are really funny. You can put a match out in JP-5, much like diesel fuel. The same goes for 2190. Unless it's in a spray or mist it simply refuses to ignite. However if you layer JP-5 on top of the lube oil and layer Isopropyl on top of that, and light the top layer a funny thing happens. The Alcohol catches instantly and it, in turn, burns so hot that it catches the JP-5. That in turn becomes a fireball which burns so hot that it causes the 2910 to flash. That in turn becomes an oil fire.

Oh the joys of flammable material. Fire is fun.

3. Eternal-Blaze

Eternal-Blaze New Member

That's exactly why I like fire so much! I'll try that once I get the materials....

4. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

God damn it people; Halloween is barely over. Give the Holiday Cheer a little rest; Christmas can wait!

5. Eternal-Blaze

Eternal-Blaze New Member

Tell that to my mom, I really don't care about Christmas.

6. wertitis

wertitis Proud Mary keep on burnin'

Thanksgiving pwnz j00

7. Eternal-Blaze

Eternal-Blaze New Member

|\|0! T41|< 1||<3 4 P|r4T3 |)4Y pWnZ 4||!!!!!!1

8. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Well excuse me for wanting to save on filespace and not download a 4 meg MP3 for you. :p

9. Eternal-Blaze

Eternal-Blaze New Member

Just find a website that has the song but instead of you actually downloading it, it just stores it in your temporary internet files.