Celebrations Ciel's Wedding!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by That guy!, Jun 24, 2005.

1. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

Tomorrow is Ciel's big day, and it's going to be awesome.. I'd go into details about it but I think I should leave that to her.

Her now-fiancee, tommorow husband is a great guy and I'll be glad to have him as a brother-in-law - he's a huge anime and Star Wars fan. Hehe, not only that but he's been good to her for the past 5 years.

We'll get lots of pictures to post on here, including me in a tux for all you ladies out there ;)

Congrats Ciel ^_^

2 people like this.
  2. SaberJ2X

SaberJ2X Moderator
    Staff Member

it's great to hear that... that guy! ^^

I really hope for ciel a really great special day and a lasting loving marriage

3. LilyRose

LilyRose Pocky Junkie

Congratulations to ciel
    Have a fantastic day and a great married life :)

1 person likes this.
  4. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

*squeals like a little girl*

Eeee congratulations!

5. luvweaver

luvweaver Ad Jesum per Mariam

Congratulations! :)

Enjoy, and remember! To have a healthy marriage you also need to have a healthy spiritual life.

I wish you the best! :)

6. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

omg!! congrats Ciel!! I wish you all the best with the one you will share your life with ^^ *huggles*

7. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Sounds like a great guy! And 5 years? Wow, now that's when you mean caring.

Congrats Ciel, and have a great wedding!

-Seishin

1 person likes this.
  8. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

Congrats Ciel!!! Have a great day, i'm sure its going to be one that you rememeber for the best.

9. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Congrats! *words alone cannot express how happy he is to hear it*

I'll trust That_Guy's word that he'll be good to you. Hey, if he isn't, (I'm sure he will be), you've got hundreds of people who'd be willing to get him for you. :p

Your wedding gift is in the mail! (Despite the fact that you paid for it) :p Look at it this way: I didn't make you pay the shipping charges. :p (~$40 for as fast as it could go sending)

10. AsIaNgUrL

AsIaNgUrL ~*☆Dream AsIaNgUrL☆*~

MAYN!!!!!!!!1.. i didn't know about it.. i was just passing by some threads and i saw this and i was like.. OMG!!! o_O is this really truee.. wahhh.. i feel so happy ya know!! lov eu baby!! hahahah . comgrats again and again and again.. i dunno how imma gonna get rid of this huge smile i got on my face now believe it or not.. i just feel happy soem reason hehehe ^honey take care k?? hmm i wonder what anime u guys gonna watch on ur honey moon day heheheh ^^ love ya tons!!! btw.. if i may ask and no tin a rude way.. how old are u ^^??? kekek
    anyways kong shi ni hehe ( congrats in chinese-mandarin) heheh muah!! TAKE CARES AND HAPPY HAPPY DAYS FOREVER!!!
    misao~

1 person likes this.
  11. Fushigi Rockna

OMG, congratulations Ciel! I'm so happy for you! ^^ I hope you and your man have a great life together full of happiness and love.

It's nice to hear that he's a good guy. X3 otherwise...we'd all have to kill him! XD

12. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Well, Congraties Ciel. I wish I had enough money to even send a gift, or gift wrapping...or something related to the word "gift".

Not one to making big speeches but I'm just posting here to wish you, good luck and a happy life.

I hope you have a wonderfull, lucky and happy life. ^_^

- Kaiyon

13. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Congratulations Ciel. Your taking the big plunge and I am glad you are brave enough to do it not like me. Isn't there a game show you could go on now? Or maybe they stopped doing the new ones. I thought there was. Or maybe they just didn't do it at all.

From what they say the first year of marriage is the hardest. But you will be fine.

1 person likes this.
  14. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

Congratualtions Ciel! *hugs* awww! TwT I really do wish you all the best! ;)

15. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

GO CIEL!!!!!!!! yeah. ^____________^ may all your best wishes [or at least the ones of you wanting to get married to your fiance] come happily true tomorrow! :D

and live a happy life for all of us.

wait... so that guy is ciels brother...? wow... that's so AWESOME!!!!!

anyway, sorry... no gift... not now, and not ever. [don't worry, you're not the only one. :p]

but uh, wait... i have a gift! [i'm confusing myself now...]

GIFT!

don't bother clicking it. it's just a word... and orange is such a nice color... oooooo.

16. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

thanks everyone ^__^ and yes.. it's true.. tomorrow is the big day and I'm a bit sick.. oh well ^^ anyways before then, I'll show you one of my engagement pictures. We had a theme.

Attached Files:

17. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

absolutly awesome photo ^^ we really didn't do an engagment photo o_O;

and umm...damn...same amount of time before marriage too...scary. heh

remember, eat before the wedding. you WILL be hungry ^^

/dance

18. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

Well, their off on their honeymoon right now ^-^v

The wedding went really well, the only thing close to a fluke was.. okay this is a long story. Last night at the rehearsal Max, the ring bearer, (our 4 year old nephew) was running around making quacking noises and going up on the altar following Christina and Scott around. The thing was, he had a nap right beforehand. So today there was no nap before he came to the wedding.. he was cranky because he was tired and wanted to take a nap but did an awesome job.. So when he was done all his duties and in the pew, he took his tux off, took the pillow the ring was attached to and fell asleep on the ground. It looked funnier than it sounds.. we'll get that pic once it's developed.

There wasn't really a bachelor party, I was the groomsman so I went along with the other guys last night. Scott's reasoning was that guys celebrate the night before to signify their last day of freedom.. and he doesn't feel that way, he knows he'll still be free to do what he enjoys with Ciel once they are married. So we watched some Dukes of Hazard instead.. it was that episode you know where the car goes flying ;)

And darn.. I didn't catch that band thingy that the groom throws.. So I guess I'm not the next to get married in my family ^^;

19. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

it's called a garter belt. hehe and i forgot to leave mine at the shelter for throwing.

and hehe ring bearers...aren't they great? (when the pastor started his little sermon, he loudly sighed "oh god")

glad everything went fine and look forward to piccies hehe ^^

20. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

WAIT!

Guys we're all missing something - CELEBRATORY INTERNET DANCE PARTY!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Congrats Ciel!