Anime CN New Anime

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by SLCpunk, Aug 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SLCpunk

SLCpunk New Member

So I was checking out Cartoon Network the other day and I saw that they had a new Lineup on Adult Swim, it seems that at the time that Inuyasha used to be on they have put another anime call'd FLCL, it seems pretty cool, but for me rather confusing but HEY it's still good, so I just wanted to know if you guys have heard of it and what do you think about it
    Please Reply!
    :D

2. Solo

Solo New Member

Fooly Coolly! I only seen the lasp ep. Its only like 6 eps long i think. I think it was kinda funny. But i would rather have Inuyasha back! I mean...i dont want new anime! I wanna finish what i started first! *sniffles*

3. Sesshomisao

Sesshomisao Poison Girl

*hits Solo on the head* ITS FURI KURI!!!!! *sighs* I love that show...yes it is only about 6-7 eps long....but it is funnier than h*ll!!! Blue Gender is cool to...that one is a bit longer than Furi Kuri...but yah....*drools* heh Joey (blue gender) is adorable!! ^__^ heh

Misao

[​IMG]

4. Solo

Solo New Member

aww dun abuse me~~ i didnt know! i only know what i've heard. which is fooly coolly man! *sniffles* Blue gender eh? i watched a few minutes and got bored...maybe its jus me?

5. Blue Crow

Blue Crow New Member

6. Fushigi Rockna

Since when are you tyring to keep people in line Blue? :p

Btw, it syas Fooly Cooly on that pic, and Furi Kuri seems like the reasonable Japanese pronoucing of it. They ahve a hard time prounoucing stuff like l's and r's.

7. Blue Crow

Blue Crow New Member

I know,I'm not one to meddle in other's affairs.But it gets kinda annoying when your internet is slower than **** and you have to view a topic you've already seen.You know what I mean?

8. Fushigi Rockna

yeah i know, thank god I have ADSL. But even that's slow. :(

9. Blue Crow

Blue Crow New Member

Yeah,my internet is really friggin' slow.:mad: Anyways,I like the "Empire Records" quotes in your sig,SLCPunk.:)

10. Sesshomisao

Sesshomisao Poison Girl

ok...sry *sighs* fer hitin yah Solo....but I think that fooly cooly is the american way of pronuciation (sp?)....what ever...I guess people pronounce everything differenetly....

Misao

11. SLCpunk

SLCpunk New Member

Im sorry Blue Crow for causing you too much trouble with your PC, and I know what you mean since my computer is super old and every little thing causes ages to load up, I guess I should have check'd more before posting.
    Yeah I think in the English version it's call'd Fooly Cooly cuz that was what CN say'd it was call'd, but the Japanesse version it's call'd Furi Kuri cuz I went to alot of sites to find out more 'bout it and that was the name that would come up..., I think that Anime it's great, too bad that it only has 6 episodes but I would like them to put Inuyasha back on cuz I too wanna finish the Anime I started
    Thanx's for Posting
    :D

12. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.