Gundam CNX Gundam Music?

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by McRib, Feb 13, 2003.

1. McRib

McRib Guest

Hey does anyone know the artist/title of the song on the advert for Gundam Wing on the UK channel CNX?

It starts with this piano piece then has a slow guitar loop kick in with some fast electronic drums in the fold. I've been trying to find out for a while but no one seems to know.
    Thanks ;)

2. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

I never heard anything about it but it sounds cool. I think it's in the movie Endless Waltz if I remember corectly.

3. Kaneda_345

Kaneda_345 The Star Stealing Boy

Sounds like you are talking about "White Reflection".

If I may ask what did the ad show?

That song is from Endless Waltz,if the commercial was for Gundam Wing the series,it would be odd to use that song.

4. duomaxwe!!

duomaxwe!! New Member

I know what your talking about, it was a song played on an advert here in the UK, with scenes from different programs on CNX at the time, eg Samurai Jack, Batman of the Future, DBZ ect. Different songs played on each one, i remember the advert and all the songs played on it were pretty good, lol i'd like to them myself so i could get them, i believe the Gundam one had something like "memeries" repeated in it.

5. Elk

Elk New Member

i got 3 songs from wing.give me your E-mail and ill send it to you. anyone know wer ei can find the ones from 0079?