Art Coloration of Mode3 BLITZ BAZOOKA

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by furryb, Jun 3, 2005.

1. furryb

furryb Blind guy drawing...

The original penciling was done by MechaNeko. http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/17863847/

I mainly did inking and cg coloring. I redrew the hands, feet, boosters and her chest to fit more with my coloring style. Now that I look at it again, there are some things I think I'll rework. I hate how I spot things only after I decide to post them. :sweat:

2. sapphire_deity

sapphire_deity New Member

Both are wonderful. I'll say the one you worked on is even more nice. Such talented people. =x

3. AsIaNgUrL

AsIaNgUrL ~*☆Dream AsIaNgUrL☆*~

i agree, i can't do much on my colorings with computer, and i can say it is still awesome in my eyes!! wahhahah.. suggoi!!!!!!!!!!.... u_u.... daskete... i still dunno how to clean up my image!!!.. anyways.. great job sensei!!
    misao~

4. furryb

furryb Blind guy drawing...

Thanks all. There are quite a few things in terms of coloring I'm working on accomplishing. The main thing is creating good textures to mimic certain fabribs, furniture and surfaces. Also, I have an insane amount of trouble comprehending how to draw plaid patterns. Just thinking about coloring a kilt gives me nightmares. :sweat: