Music come and hear my metal track(2.5MB)

Discussion in 'Music' started by child of sin, Mar 2, 2005.

1. child of sin

child of sin ★★★★☆

i could be new to music forums ;P but know i'm not only an artist!!! ama musician too! :D

here is somthing i recorded months ago! all guitars and bass was played by me, and i made(wrote) the beat using battery drums kit. also i used s.f Acid for the mixing!
    please download it, hear it and post your feedback....i hope you'll Njoy it! PEACE!!

C.o.S-rainagain.mp3<<DOWNLOAD HERE!
    note: if this download didnt work just holdon the (control) button and click on the link while holding it!

1 person likes this.
  2. child of sin

child of sin ★★★★☆

ow my god! no one like it XP

3. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Not so! I've just got 12 downloads going at once, and they're all going to take, like, 3-25 hours each! I'm practically blasting my computer's head off right now, so I didn't want to stress it any more than I am already. Give me some time, and I'll edit this post to let you know what I think.

4. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

Not too bad at all; though I like harder stuff.

5. child of sin

child of sin ★★★★☆

i can guess from you nick that your a death metal head hah? ;P well ama thrash metal fan specialy the old school ones as TestAmenT, but i was doing that one as a heavy metal track! i also play hard stuff but i didnt record any tll now XP.

and thank you Shinryu for that ^__^ and dont bother your self with that right now..but you better hurry cus the FTP server i'm uploading on is a 7 days free only ;P!

6. Reisti Skalchaste

Don't worry. It's down to 7 downloads now, and the longest of them is 11 more hours, so it shouldn't be long. I can't wait to hear!

[EDIT] It's down to 2 downloads, so I'm risking it. And the verdict is...

Nice! I like it! Not overdone, like Rob Zombie always was, and not anything ultra light, either. It's definately a plus in my books.

<.<

>.>

*saves file* :D

7. Dr. Nick Rivera

Dr. Nick Rivera New Member

Actually, from my knowledge, I don't think Neph likes much death metal...but I could be wrong.

On to the song....
    I like it, the guitars sound pretty cool. The first thing that pops into my mind is "Iced Earth-like", but that's just my initial reaction.

8. artemis836

artemis836 Vampire Slayer

Hey awsome.

I really like this man, mind if I played it on my internet radio station? If you've got a website for your group or anything please give me the link and I'll plug your stuff on my show.

This is good stuff man.

9. child of sin

child of sin ★★★★☆

hey thanx guyz!! XD so happy that you like it ;P also Shinryu i never imagen your in metal music afterall ^__<;
    i can guess Dr. Nick its cus of the muted power chords whichz iced earth's easy game. also you can radio it for sure artemis ;D but i dont think it worth this bro!! so dont bother ur self with it man. thanx a bunch all =^______~=

10. Reisti Skalchaste

Well, some of it's pretty good. A few years ago, it was all I listened to. After I started with anime, though, heavy metal became less and less interesting to me, and now I barely listen to the stuff.

But yeah, occaisionally I'll pop in one of my old CDs and have a listen.