Eirtaku comic shops

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Shelly Tsuki, Sep 4, 2002.

1. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

The average price for mangas in FP would be around €17 for a book. Small books would cost less and big books would cost more(eg. Lone wolf & Cub costs around €12, and Akira costs around €35-40 a pop). Videos range from €10-25, and DVDs are usualy cost around €20-40. I'd say subcity would be around the same.

2. Obey the fist

Obey the fist New Member

Thanks. But Ive decided to get a 8-Bit theater T-Shirt. There only €19 including P&P.

"I AM THE BLACK MAGE! I MAKE THE SPELLS WHICH MAKE THE PEOPLES FALL DOWN!"

Classic:D

3. Keth

Keth Guest

about the comic shops- theres the 3rd place on crow street. not much manga tho, it pretty small but theres other stuff and um i like it. yeah.

4. Mad_Hamish

Mad_Hamish New Member

Where abouts is crow street?

5. Keth

Keth Guest

between the TBmusic centre and luigi malones (TBsquare) - go to the celia hse enterance of urban outfitters. theres a shop across from it called crow corner there, on crow street. the third place dont have a good sign bt its kinda beside a tatoo parlour and a craft shop near the top of the street.

in other words: top right of TBsquare. celia hse. UP.
    very bad directiones i know bt i do try.

6. Shelly Tsuki

Shelly Tsuki New Member

okayyyyyy i'm from cork and that made no sence........
    i need to get me a map....... but thanks alot...........

O.O i just spent E50 in FP...................
    oh and i'm all registered i'm goingta dun laoighaire :)

7. Keth

Keth Guest

me bored.
    say you just got out of FP. go left til ya get to merchants arch. go thru and you'll b in temple bar square. luigi malones is in the top right. cecilia hse is behind it and so is crow street.
    alternately you could ask the nice ppl in FP or the drunks that come up and hug you:)
    it inbetween FP and Subcity

8. Mad_Hamish

Mad_Hamish New Member

Yeah I hate those little freakin kids with their korn, slipknot or system of a down hoodies.
    I'd love to go there with a baseball bat and just start swating the bastards.

9. DrunkLeprachaun

Yeah, I hate those ****ers too. And every time I walk past I think they think I'm one of them due to my long hair and largely black wardrobe. ****ers. A friend of mine said that once he saw a big fight between the skateboarders and the scangers. I would've loved to have seen that, could've died happy.

10. Mad_Hamish

Mad_Hamish New Member

Yeah the scanger would have kicked the absolute sh*t out of those pussys. That would have been great to see.
    Hmmmmmm maybe knackers are good for some thing. If we could convince them to eradicate all those little weiners.

11. DrunkLeprachaun

I'm not completely sure about that. The skaters would probably have superior numbers, and also weapons, like skateboards and those shitty chains. Also there are probably some real moshers in among all the pussies, and they'd be good in a fight. It'd be good to see.

12. Mad_Hamish

Mad_Hamish New Member

Well the majority of them are total pussies and the scumbags have been beating each other up and knifing each other since they were little kids.

13. Shelly Tsuki

Shelly Tsuki New Member

i know some skaters that aint that bad....... but the nice and friendly and don't like fights.............. hummmm...........

Shrug ....... i dunno............. never had any reall trouble with ppl like that........... i tend to scare ppl..........

14. Mordeth

Mordeth Mordeth Vult!

shelly

I have to ask.. why all the "..........."'s

it is sooo annoying :)

15. Shelly Tsuki

Shelly Tsuki New Member

#3 because i like them
    #2 i try to emenate my speach patterns, i pause a lot.
    #1i'm dyslexic, i have trouble spelling and remembering words, it gives me time to think.

so :p ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

16. Kairo

Kairo New Member

I think I know why you scare people.. :p

17. Shelly Tsuki

Shelly Tsuki New Member

:D hehe!
    hum i wonder why?
    here's one thing i'll say, i haven't been bullied since i was 12, when i got the guy in a hand lock and nearly broke his arm. i haven't been intimidated since!