Congratulations to the first winners of the 2006 Boards.Jp Awards!

Discussion in 'News' started by Seishin, May 25, 2006.

1. Seishin

Seishin Guest

First and foremost, congratulations to all of the nominees, and a special congratulations to the winners of the first set of awards. You've apparently proven your worth and excelled in the areas, because Boards.Jp thinks so!

*Starts to name Awards*

Best Art/Gallery-

Drawing isn't easy, it's a straight proven fact, but there's a few exeptional amount of people that just love to piss you off, and prove you wrong. We have a lot of those on Boards.Jp, and a lot of them show great promise for the future.

The winner for the Best Gallery one the first Boards.Jp Awards of 2006 is none other than FurryB!

Craziest Wackiest User-

I wacko, you wacko, he she, wacko. The history of wacko's, it's simple math people! Come on! The definition of Craziest or Wackiest is all meant in a good way, I think ^^; Nonetheless, it's a prize worthy of recognition.

A big congratulations for proving your worth of craziness, making you the winner for the Craziest or Wackiest user, all of it goes to Peachy! (Name change awaiting :p)

Best Writter-

Yes, it's a proven fact, we can all write, that's why we're all here. That's how we can be here. It all depends on the quality of things you can write. For instance, the Wachoski brothers could write at times, hell, they did the Matrix, but then there's people that make movies like 'Doom' and/or 'BloodRayne', and books like 'Doom' and 'BloodRayne'.

BJP goes beyond that by recognizing it's best writters of all time. The award for the Best Writter of Boards.Jp goes to Wertitis!

Best Newbie-

Well, umm....lol, ya,! ROFL I lUv nArUtO!!!!!!!

Well, that was my impersionation of a newbie, I like to think that I pull it off well a lot of times. However, there's newbies that well, you wouldn't really think they're newbies, until of course you look at their full profile ^^

This is mostly about the greatest first impression put on the site. The award for the Best Newbie on Term I of the Boards.Jp Awards is none other than L, to the a, to n to the c to E! Lance Leingod!

Best Signature-

It's part of our casual everyday lives, well, at least here on the site. It's hard to make a sig, and it's even harder to make a good sig, it's extremly hard to make a great sig, and it's impossible to make the perfect signature...well...almost!

This time, we actually have a tie, and it has brought ourselves to TWO winners for this category.

The first winner of the first term of the Boards.Jp Awards for the year 2006 is none other than Fushigi Yugi lover, Basher!

This spectacular signature is from the hit show Fushigi Yugi, edited by the dawg herself, showing just how close, cute, and shoujo a guy and a girl can look in a picture!

[​IMG]
    Founder of Creators of Fantasy. For those who want to write and have their work critiqued.- PM me to join.

The second winner of this tied Award, winning this award for the second time in his Boards.Jp life time, it's your friendly neighborhood Mini Skirt lover, the Award goes to, if you haven't guessed by now, and no, it's not Mustang, but close! Seishin!

The signature used for this is from the popular series FullMetal Alchemist, bringning the highest level of badass to the name Roy Mustang, at his most praised moment.

[​IMG]

Ironically enough, I'd like to point out that it's both Award Mods that won this. It's just never enough hosting it isn't it? :p

Most likely never to leave BJP-

"But no mom, I have to stay on Boards.JP just a bit longer!"

Yes, that's how close a person can come to be to Boards.Jp, however odd. In the not-weridest-way, there's exeptional people that you can observ them for a while and tell that they're not going to be out of Boards.Jp under any reason, ever in their lives, or at least we hope.

Until then, we have this term's winner that's the least likely to leave Boards.Jp, it's none other than your friendly neighborhood Super Moderator Ceil! Er...Ciel! :p

Most Helpful User-

Let's put up a scenario together shall we?

Person A-Excuse me Mr. Person B, will you help me?
    Person B-No, sorry, no time!
    Person C-Hey, I don't mind helping you...
    Person D-What about me? Can you help me too?
    Person C-Sure, why not?
    Person(s) E through Y-What about me?
    Person C-Response;All-Of course!

So kids, this was an example of what the most helpful user is like, or at least supposed to be like.

*switches to regular non-kid-show-working-teenager!*

In regular simpler terms, the most helpful user is the user that will take time out of his or her schedule to help you thoroughly until you get what you need, to an extent of anyone who asks. Luck is, these people will never run out of patience, or at least they haven't yet!

Once again, we have two Winners for this award.

The first winner of the Most Helpful User award for the first term of 2006, you know him, you love him, it's none other than Hitokiri Gensai!

The second winner of the tie, you love him, don't deny it, you just do, it's none other than your favourite mini skirt lover, Seishin!

Person Z-What about me? Can you help me?
    Person C (Frustrated)-What about you? Can you go to hell?

(Don't blame my hypothetical prediction of when a Most Helpful user can break! :p)

Supreme Overlord of Boards.Jp-

No people, this does not mean who rules over Boards.Jp, well kind of. It's for who you can come to this site, and say yes sir, or ma'am to. In a way, the most respected, and someone that makes profit for this site. That's rally the best way I could explain it.

Getting that out of the way, the winner for this here first term of 2006's Awards is none other than crazy and demanding, yet 'overlordiest', BloodBerry!

Best RolePlayer-

Yes, RolePlaying exists on Boards.Jp. Though not as big as it used to be, there's those certain amount of people that keep the other players in check, and like to just have everyone have fun with not stupid, rule-breaking posts, but with the fairest of things.

The Award for the Best RolePlayer on Boards.Jp goes to none other than our personal long time Ruroni Kenshin fan, Hitohiro!

Best Avatar-

It's the last Award I'm presenting, but it's certanily not the least important one. This is what shows your face on Boards.Jp, this is what says 'hey, this is me, don't like it? Too bad! It's sticking there!'

There's a lot of great avatars in this site, especially with the ever disscussed 64x64 limit, there's people that still make it look good. The Award for Best Avatar for the first term of Boards.Jp's Year of 2006 Awards goes to, yes folks, you guessed it, the one, the only! Izzy!

All of this fuss of course for having the ever loved, and demanding avatar!
    [​IMG]

I hope you enjoyed this little segment of big news here at Boards.Jp!

To all winners, your Awards will appear in your profiles shortly.

Once again, congratulations to all of the winners of the Boards.Jp Awards 2006 (Term I)!

Hope announcing them this way was a little bit more entertaining than the infamous simple list of names in bold and such. Hopefuly this doesn't make your loading time of the Main Page any longer, and if it does, you know what that means folks, it's time to get new internet! :p

And as I can currently see, it's going to be preety long, but it takes the excact same to load, except an extra second or two, and it's a special occasion!

Thanks to all of you guys for reading this very long segment of the Boards.Jp News, coming to you from this post, this was your Awards Moderator Seishin, you guys go now and gave yourselves a good nap, no matter what time of the day it is!

-Seishin

2. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

I'd like to thank everyone that got these awards for this first year term of the year 2006 and to everyone that voted for them. I'd also like to say thank you again to the people that voted for me. At first, I thought I wasn't going to get the award for a time but if I won or not, I'd still be happy for the person who did win. I'm still happy now for getting this award.

And I would also like to thank Seishin for the praise he gave me when talking about the award I was given. As I said before, I thought I wouldn't win but later on, I was happy knowing I would win.

But never did I suspect getting praise like this...
    Thank you, Seishin, and thanks again to all the ones that have awards now and those that voted.

3. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

YAY! I won my first award ^___^ thanks for voting for me guys! Thank you, thank you and congradulations to the other winners!

4. RikaLin

RikaLin New Member

I just wanted to say congrats to everyone! Awesome job!

5. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

*Claps* Bravo Guys. =D

6. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

*stands in front of cheering audience*

*sniffs* Thank you, thank you all. I would like to accept this award on behalf...of myself.......

Okay, bad joke. Anyways, congrats to all those got the awards and thanks to all of you who voted for me. What can I say, I love to RP.

Oh and Seishin, one eency, wincy, little, bity, tiny detail......

YOU SPELLED RUROUNI WRONG!

Again, thanks, lol.

7. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Blame Adult Swim foo', ain't changing it :p

I like it when my posts are unedited XD

Especially for this kind of post.

At any rate, congratulations to you guys and gals once again!

The Icons will delay a bit, but that's all ^^;

-Seishin

8. Fushigi Rockna

Congrats everyone. =) I was hoping to snag an award this time, but there's always next time. XD (hey, I'm just happy I was nominated for two awards X3 squee~ Furryb and Peachy are excellant people to lose too :3 I feel honoured)

9. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Congratulations to all who won an award. You all deserve it.

Eventually once nominated enough you will win won. I can testify to that. :D

Seishin and I worked hard trying to get these awards up and running again. Thank you to all who participated.

Also please look at the BJP Awards Winners Through the Years and BJP Awards FAQ there have been some new amendments there.

Once again Congratulations to all.

Basher
    Award Moderator

10. furryb

furryb Blind guy drawing...

:blush: Wow. Thanks! It's an unexpected pleasure for my gallery to be held in such esteem. I definately have to add some more pics now... ;)

11. Soitsu

Soitsu Flame Alchemist!

It's official, I hate myself, oh well i can't win everything, but i can try...XD

Oh well, at least I was nominated, right!!!

And congrats to all winners!

12. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Hey now, even being nomination should be an honor for you folks. At least now since even though people vote for your nomination, doesn't really mean you have enough to stand out and actually be nominated. So be happy nonetheless.

Looking forward to see what happens next time, and congratulations once again!

-Seishin

13. child of sin

child of sin ★★★★☆

heyy!! congrats foor all!! u were all AWESOME GUYS ;D
    soo happy to hand it to u furryb :3

14. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

-sings the doom song-

i'm gonna overlord your freakin' faces off! o_O (great game btw)

15. Luffy

Luffy I Can See A New Horizon

Good job guys and i even got 2 votes yay! congrats to all of you espesily every one that beat me out *cough lance cough* GOOD JOB!!!!!!!!

16. SaberJ2X

SaberJ2X Moderator
    Staff Member

weeeeeee not even mentioned in the polls, oh yes I'm 1337

17. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Thanks everyone, for voting for the bunny troubled about his wireless signal. He can't be here to thank you himself....he's still looking for it...