RPG Requests Currently Nameless RPG

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Jam Chii, Aug 11, 2004.

1. Jam Chii

Jam Chii New Member

Story: In ancient times, there used to be people with the power to use magic and junk like that. As time passed by, the leaders grew more power hungry and tried to take over the world. Basically, they all killed themselves except for a few people which hid away somewhere. Hundred of years later, people roamed the earth again but no magic using people. Records and history junk were left and people grew to hate the magic users because of what they done. A pair of kids who were raised in a village get kicked out because they were born with magic in them. The brother vows to protect her and make a world where she can live peacefully.But since everyone hates them and soon they get sparated. Years later, someone with magic to killing everyone who is against magic people. The girl finds out and wants to see who it is to see if that person can tell her where her brother is. (I'm sorry if the story is kinda crappy sounding, I know I should have used a lot more words than, The girl, magic using people, etc.)

A story of danger, hate, and the feeling of being wanted.

Yea, like my last request, I am a fan of fantasy type stuff.

Rule:
    I will control the main character(The girl currently nameless until this is picked up or rejected) and some NPCs and who ever adopts this can control any NPC also.
    1 character per person, you make em up.
    3 posts a day, but you can only repost after 3 or more posts come up after your first one. Except would be if someone asked you a question in-story and you had to answer to go on, you can repost.
    Try to keep the RPG interesting, you wouldn't wanna stay if it was no fun.
    Don't sidetrack off the storyline too much. Example would be if the group was going to some place, you can't all of a sudden get teleported somewhere else. If you want something like this, PM me or the person who adopts this and we'll talk about it.
    Follow the rule, I'm usually laid back, so I won't care too much sometimes, but if you break the rules often, something will be done.

The RPG is kinda like writing a story, you know when you're reading one, and you think,"Hey! I wish I was in the book, I would have done this or that!" Well, now's your chance, you are the boss of your own character and you can have him/her do what you want.

I want this to be a fun experience for everyone.

Also, for those interested, help me think of a title, I can't seem to think of one.

2. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Rejected. You could RP this scenario through in Deity:Celestial Hymn.

--MT

3. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Don't bother finding a name for it, Rejected.

--Arcueid

4. Fushigi Rockna

Ditto. Rejected.

Not that it's a bad idea Jam Chii. It's just Celestial Hymm and this are quite similar.

maybe next month you cna think of something else...