RPG Archives :d Smj Rpgggggg

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Lime, Feb 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sachiko

Sachiko happy SMJ shoujo ^_^

*evil glare* Otaru is MY man!! HANAKO, BEGONE WITH YOU BEFORE I SEND YOU OFF TO SPACE!

2. Lime

Lime Claude ish MY honey ^.^

::Crawls off to a corner, all alone, and sobs:: ;.; Otaru..

3. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Enter JSM-02C...

*walks in, with a big happy smile and a breakfast tray*

"Good Morning, Every-"

*complete mood change as she sees the familiar tiring scene of everyone fighting over Otaru. She gloomily drops the tray on the table.*

I won't let it get to me...

*It does get to her, however, no matter how hard she fights it!*

"That's it! I've had it with all this! Every single morning it's the same thing! You, *points to Bloodberry* and you *points to Lime* and...YOU! *points to Hana* You start a ruckus over poor Otaru-Sama, and it doesn't wind down for less than two hours! I- I- I can't stand it anymore! It's driving me insane!"

*she suddenly feels very uncomfortable following her outburst and the stares of everyone present - having forgotten their daily struggle to see Cherry like they never had before...She lowers her voice to almost a whisper...*

I mean...I think I'm going to take a walk...

*she slowly slides the front door open and disappears out the other side*

4. Lime

::She stands up, and slowly walks to the door which Cherry left out of. Those colorful shoes of hers, making a sound with each step she took::

Cherry!!! Matte!!!!!

::She frowns and turns to Otaru::

Otaru...;.;

5. Sachiko

*then Bloodberry takes the chance and wrap her arms around Otaru*

Now that it's us two, maybe we shall have our honeymoon..

6. InuYasha

InuYasha New Member

Not now,Bloodberry. We need to make sure that Cherry's okay. Lime,you too.

7. Lady Aoi

Lady Aoi Princess of Shirataki

*eyes narrow at bloodberry*

*he pulls Otaru away from her and tries to bury the young man's face against his chest*

Yes, you may now go after Cherry, Bloodberry! Leave us alone to strengthen our manly bonds! *to Otaru* How about a little kiss, my honey? *leans in for one, making kissy noises*

~ Hana

8. InuYasha

InuYasha New Member

*after a struggle,manages to get free of Hanagata*

Leggo Hanagata! I'm going with them!

*Hanagata tries to latch onto Otaru again,but receives a triple team from Otaru,Lime,and Bloodberry*

Let's go!

9. Lady Aoi

*flies through the roof*

I'M NOT FEELING THE LOVE TODAAAAYYYY!!!

*shimmer*

~ Hana

10. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Damsel in Distress?

*Cherry hurridly makes her way down the streets of Japoness, her head bent down in an almost shameful position, thoughts racing through her mind. Several working men notice her going by at a pace and pose not possessed by her normal mood.*

Man with a large Face: Hey, isn't that one of Mamiya's marionettes?

Man with a Small Hat: Yeah, I think it is. She doesn't look as energetic as his other ones do, does she?

Large Face: She looks so sad... I wonder what happened to her...

Small Hat: Mamiya probably treats them all like crap. I mean, what kind of self-centered person goes out and gets himself three marionettes??

Large Face: I guess. Still...I wonder what she's thinking...

I shouldn't have done that. I've seen the same thing over and over, so it never should have bothered me like that. Why am I feeling like this? Why am I being pulled off in so many directions in my mind?

Gomen. Gomen nasai, Otaru-Sama... but I need time to think.

*A light rain begins to fall as she begins to circle around to the old section of the country.*

11. Lime

::Lime walks slowly to the doorway and bows her head::

Cherry...

::She looks up to a small roof across from their house, and soon a smile makes its way across her lips::

Got it!!!!!!

::She runs acouple of steps, the clicking from her shoes now growing louder, as she ducks and soon forces herself up in the air, and on that very roof::

12. Sachiko

*Bloodberry decides to look for the sad Cherry too*

Cherry!! Dokoiikuno ? (Where are you [right?]) Man..she's awfully in a bad mood. But why is she so damn upset about? We get into quarrels like this almost everyday..
    *spots Lime*
    Lime? Hehe, she must've found Cherry.. ;)

13. Lime

::She smiles widely as she hjops from roof to roof. Sounds of the clicking from her shoes follow her every move::

Cherry!!

::She stops on a high roof and looks around, examening every part of the streets below her, and many of the different people as well. Cherry was no where in sight...She lets a sigh escape her lips as she continues to look around::

14. InuYasha

InuYasha New Member

On another front of the search...

*On a hunch,Otaru has decided to go to the old section of Japoness. As he traverses the city,he runs into a familiar pair of workmen...*

Man with a large face: Hey,isn't that Mamiya?

Man with a small hat: Yes it is. (to Otaru) Oi,Mamiya!

Otaru: Hey guys. Have you seen Cherry around lately?

Large Face: Who's Cherry?

Otaru: She's a smallish marionette,wearing a pink kimono and large red hair ornaments.

Small Hat: You mean the flat-chested one? She passed through here a few minutes ago. She seemed in a hurry. She headed off towards the historic district near the castle.

Otaru: Thanks!

*Otaru begins to run off*

Large Face: Hey,Mamiya! She didn't look to happy when she came through. Did you do something to her?

Otaru: Uhh..no,not that I can think of.

Large Face (grinning knowingly at Otaru): Good. Because if you did,I'll have you gibbeted and posted!

Otaru: Riight. Thanks again,mister! *runs off in the direction indicated*

Small Hat: What did you mean by that? Lime-chan should be his number one marionette!

Large Face: Heh! Like you would know anything about quality marionettes! Cherry is the one for him.

*Overhearing their conversation,a third man butts in*

Dumpy man with Glasses: I beg to differ with you two gentlemen. Mamiya should pick Bloodberry. The boy doesn't know what he's missing by not taking her up on her offer to "make a man" out of him!

15. Sachiko

*Bloodberry suddenly appears on the rooftop that Lime is on*

Bberry: Hey Lime, dicha find Cherry?

Lime: Nope..

Bberry: That's weird. Did we really do something to make her so upset? Do you know, Lime?

Lime: I don't know. Maybe.

Bberry: Well, I'll go look her at some other areas, k?

*then she leaps off*

16. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Deep in thought...

*Cherry has been slowing wandering through the newly rebuilt Japoness Pioneer museum. Many of its original relics have been rebuilt in mock versions of the original, but anyone who ever set foot in the original Pioneer museum would easily be able to notice the difference. The whole models and displays have a very artificial quality. Here, Cherry browses by each exhibit as if she were looking each over, but in her mind she really isn't paying any attention at all to where she is going...*

Why do I feel this way? As if I was almost right in walking out on Otaru? I know it was wrong, and yet... none of it makes any sense...

*Her circuit jerks inside, causing her to slightly stumble in her walk. Her hands reach up to feel the vibrations of her heart.*

What? What is this feeling?

17. Lady Aoi

Aaaaaand meanwhile, Aoi's Crush is...

*heading back down through the atmosphere at match speed*

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!

*straight for the Museum's roof*

*Hanagata glares at God for making his life miserable and then tries to swim through the air away from the roof. He fails however and crashes through it.*

AHHH!!! EEEE!!! AHHH!!!! OWWWW!!! DAHHH!!!! @#$%^&&@#%!@@#$#^#$#$!!!

*he lands with a large thud on top of a display case, smashes through this, and into a Hana shaped hole in the floor*

*he groans*

Daddy.... why's the world dizzy....spin spin spin....?

~ Hanagata

18. Lime

::Lime crouchs and takes a leap from the tall roof below her feet, and onto the earth below her. She looks around the empty streets of Japoness, turning corners and soon seeing Otaru walking close by, but in the other direction. She leanes against the building wall and smiles a bit, a dreamy look in her eyes::

Otaru...

::She snaps out of it in an instant and looks around, curiously. "Think Cherry...! We have to find Cherry, Lime!" She thought in her mind as she ran the oppisite way of Otaru, hopeing the loud clicking of her shoes wouldnt atract Otaru to follow her::

19. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

The new Japoness Pioneer Museum...

*A small boy, who had just had his attention on Hana slamming full force into the Motor-Palanquin display, suddenly jerks around at a loud scream.*

Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

*Cherry is glowing and her arms are in an outsretched position as if she were violently stretching. Her long lengths of hair stand on end as smoke and steam course out from every corner of her apendages. Then, cutting out completely, she crumples to the floor.*

WIDE EYED BOY: *begins walking to where she fell* Daddy, is she okay?

BOY'S FATHER: *takes his hand and begins edging to the entrance* Just come with me Eori. Don't go near that thing. It must be disfunctional...

20. InuYasha

InuYasha New Member

Our Hero,ladies and germs...

*Otaru was beginning to get tired. He had walked around the old city for nearly an hour with no luck. He was beginning to think that he should give up and go back home when he thought he heard a distinctive squeaking noise.*

It can't be...

*He turned in the direction of the noise,but found the street empty.*

Heh. Thought I heard Lime there for a moment.

*The thought made him think back to when those three marionette otakus had kidnapped Lime. He had been out all day looking for her with no success when he bumped into his master,Obiichi Soemon. Even now the martial arts instructor's advice came echoing back as clear as day.*

Man decided what normality is. One's values are for oneself to decide...When you lose your way,go back to the beginning...

*These words had led him to the clue to finding Lime. Maybe they would help with his problems with Cherry. He wasn't sure,especially now that he knew that his master had worked for Gartlant all that time as Reubens. Still,he figured it was worth a shot. He ran in the direction of the Terra 2 History Museum,built upon the ruins of the old Japoness History Museum.*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.