:D!!!

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by neoblacklady, Nov 8, 2004.

1. neoblacklady

neoblacklady ~*Tpyo Godedses*~

Ok i am suppose to be sleep :D but... for some reason can't fall asleep. I worked way too many hours and my body just crashed at work. I passed out :S! Anywho, my job is crap and the pay isn't worth what it is making me feel like :) So Monday I am going to apply at different restaurants :). I will fill in as dishwasher/busperson and cook :). That is what I do now is cook. I could use the money and save it for college/holiday getaways.
    I am giong on vacation though this december. I sooo can't wait. I am going to Ireland and I will be spending the holidays with him. Christmas and New years. My new years resolution... lol get a fecking new job. THat place is full of gobshites. Well except a few people :) like Cheri. She is really cool. We hang out after work and I help her work on her boat (she lives in it) since she is stuck in florida and she doesn't know anyone that well :(. Bless her soul.
    My lip piercing looks fine.. once in a while it gets snagge.
    I just realized I have 3 journals. The one I write in by hand, my live journal, which needs to be badly updated, and this one. Good ole m2a. I remember when it was all sparkles and sunshine. :) I just have to move on, and look for the good. I am sure there are great people here. ^_^;
    Anywho... time to sleep. body needs it for another 59 hours of work this week. grr that is what pisses me off. i work 6 days a week, no breaks or anything. it drives me nutts and i need more than one bleedin day off. :mad:!!!! Take that STEVE!!!! hehe. :/. I can work a lot of hours. :) I just need a day off here and there to recoperate so I can take on the next challenge. I will be soo glad once I get the money to go to EMT school so I can work at something I love. Imiss my fire trucks and my ambulances. Wish me luck!
    GL to you all that seem down hearted ;) and for those that are well, ,hope it continues!!!
    ^_^!!!!