Humour Dane Cook

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Basher, Aug 22, 2007.

1. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

One of my favorite comedian's is Dane Cook. Has been for a while.

He is just outrageously funny.

Some clips you should hear are.

“My son Optimus Prime.”

Sit down Optimus Prime next to Megatron…

“Superpowers”

I wish I could fly.

Who the **** doesn’t?

There are so many good ones.

He did a stunt on Saturday Night Live.

Hit the keyboard twice and run a search on Youtube there should be a video on there.

Did it. It works rather well.

I can’t find the one where he makes fun of the 3 R’s of learning, Reading, Writing, and Arithmetic. All but 1 begins with an R. Rather sad really.

Should check him out if you have not. He has been in a few movies also. A few C.D.'s are out.

2. Sieghardt

Sieghardt Man With the Machine Gun

Dane Cook is one of the things that is "popular" to hate nowadays, just like Halo and Carlos Mencia.

Personally I think he's quite funny. I liked one of his stand-ups i saw on Comedy Central where he blows throwing-up completely out of proportion. It was hilarious.

While he is not my favorite comedian, (That would be Dave Chappelle or Charlie Murphy) I enjoy his work.

3. Fushigi Rockna

I personally find Dane Cook really hilarious too. I liked the converstation he had with an atheist, the nothing fight, and brain ninjas. Brain ninjas is so unbelievably true...my friend's mom does those EXACT hand movements.

I also maintain that he did the best Alien impression evar.

He's not my favorite either, but there's something in his style that makes him really good.

4. Basher

I remember the atheist one but not the other two FR. Shall check them out.

He is just one of the few I like. Dave Chappelle is also great but he is more insane.

Dane Cook is also some what cute. So looks gets him points.

Another one is the B & E (Breaking and Entering). My friend and I were talking about doing a B & E after that. Got a t.v. and freaked everybody we knew out. Lots of fun.

Relation**** is also another good one.

I think I have heard the Brain Ninja's. It was part of the Vicious Circle. Women are mental terrorists. <3

5. Fushigi Rockna

Yes, that's the brian ninjas one. <3

The nothing fight was really good, and seems to be uploaded lots on youtube.

Another good one is the one about public restrooms. XD

6. Basher

I believe that many of the comedians now use material that is already used. So it doesn't surprise me in the least.

Maybe I'll check out the other onces also.

7. Fushigi Rockna

At least it's not as bad as Leary. Leary's 'No Cure for cancer' show was one huge rip off of Bill Hicks -- who ironically died of cancer.

Yet, I still find Leary funny. DX I'm a horrible person. And I knew Dane Cook was unoriginal too yet I continue to like him....