Saber Marionette Daydreams

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by luvweaver, Dec 30, 2004.

1. luvweaver

luvweaver Ad Jesum per Mariam

Hey guys... i've been wondering. How many of you people have had daydreams about their favorite SMJ character? Where do they happen? What do the characters do?

I'm saying this because i've been thinking about writing "SMJ-90210: Director's cut"... like a collection of scenes that never happened in the story line but could. Sometimes I think about good scenes, but they get discarded because they don't fit *today's* storyline... like they might in 15 chapters later... but anyway.

one of my latest daydreams is about Lime having some sort of "nerdish" fan club, and then she goes and becomes friend of all them... because, in her own words, "nerds are sweet" (insert big awws in here). Something like SMJ but in reverse. Instead of a guy surrounded by hot chicks, a hot chick surrounded by guys (that'd be cool, huh?)

So, what daydreams have you had about SMJ? Please be as detailful as possible (but please keep the "naughty" details for youselves, since this forum is public etc etc).

2. Jedimdo

Jedimdo New Member

Awww, no naughty details? Then I can't post it :p

Really, I have had not exactly 'daydreams' but I imagine some stuff very often. But I can't reveal it because I want to make something about it and publish it some day. It'll remain secret until then.

3. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

No naughtyness? ...Fine. :broody:

But seriously, I've had way too many of these to simply list off. There was one that lasted a whole day. I started it in my first period, (I wa still in high school) and, when the bell rang, I'd put it on 'hold.' Kind of like the 'Pause' button on a video game, and I'd pick it up again when I got to the next class.

I don't think I need to tell you who it was about, but it happened here in Edmonton, and it was centered around me trying to get her to marry me.

Interestingly enough, I was actually able to put some of this daydream to use, and said many of the same things I said to her in the daydream, to Cherry, when I actually asked her to marry me.

There were many more, but I can't remember them all now, and they'd go on too long if I did. On the plus side, I don't think I ever lost myself in them as Cherry has.

Now there's a good idea! I'd like to see those.