Recreation Days left for school!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Soitsu, May 19, 2006.

1. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

<<<<<COUCH POTATO when it comes to video games ^_^

Five days since I've been out ^_^

1 person likes this.
  2. Rai Konoko

Rai Konoko New Member

ouch ... summer school.
    I go to college andf i have 6 weeks left 0.0
    i need a hug :(

other than that i also got to get a job in the summer :rolleyes:
    wow, my "holiday" sucks ... sweet!!!1!

3. KaYasha

KaYasha I'm Boelak Yrubron

I have -1 days left. I got out yesterday. Lets say the last day was the most f-ed up day I have ever had at school. I was tripping so hard. I thought I could go back in time if I wanted to, but I didn't want to so I never did. Yes, but I was in am amazing mood. On the last day we went to school from 8-10:53. 20 minute classes. It was.. nice. Yay for summer.

4. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Technically speaking, today was my last day but I exempted(didnt have to take) the two that were today so yesterday was my first day of FREEDOM!

5. Luffy

Luffy I Can See A New Horizon

wow you guys are lucky i have like 2 months still more like till june 8th but your all im sad

6. Fushigi Rockna

For the guys getting out early...enjoy it, because you're going back in August. =P And when you're all pressed to the books in the hottest month of Summer, I'll be outside on the beach in my swimsuit....

Wait a minute, what the @#$% am i talking about!? I never go outside, not even during the summer!!! XD

Either way, I'll be chillin' while you're learnin'. ;)

7. Lance Leingod

It will get cold down here in Athens, GA when August comes. Summer, for some reason, doesn't last long and it came late this year. Some time last week, it still felt like we were is January T_T

8. Fushigi Rockna

Define 'cold'.

It gets mighty warm up here in Canada during the August (actually I should rephrase that, it gets might warm in ALBERTA -the province I live in- during the summer. Wewt, we're the drought province of Canada! =D i feel special!)

But then again a Canadian hot might be considered an American cold, dpeending what part of the the US you live in. ;)

(fyi, Alberta for the past couple years, has had a horrible lack of rain during the spring. This has resulted in bad forest fires all over the province. =( It seems everytime this happens, it FINALLY rains in August, and a hard freakin', hailing storm! O_O This last years or so has been good, but we thought we were gonna have another dry summer for sure this year, esp. when a total fire ban for my county went into effect...but now we've had a good solid week or so of rain. So yay~ =D I like rain)

9. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Anything I might have to say here about Canadian weather has aleady been said by FR. Yay for sorta-closeness :p

The highest temperature I've ever seen though is about 36 degrees celcius (about 95 fahrenheit) and the lowest is -40 degrees, same for both systems. :p I can't say I've heard of a more varying climate.

Anyway back on topic I'm hoping for a mere three months or so until I'm back in school, though the way things are going it's looking more like it'll be 8 or 9, possibly longer. :(

10. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

The highest temperature ever recorded in North Dakota was 121° F at Steele and the lowest temperature measured was -60° F at Parshall that doesn't include winshield.

Where I live it has been -60° F (Not including winshield which makes it colder) and 112° F as the hottest. I will say this though. 32° F or lower are measured on about 180 days of the year where 90° F or over is like 8 days out of the year. Trade you the cold weather anyday.

I want to go to school in the fall. I have been saying that for a while though.

11. Lance Leingod

Defining cold down here in Athens, GA: It feels like winter in August >.<

12. Soitsu

Soitsu Flame Alchemist!

ITS OVER, ITS OVER, well since wednesday but still, IT'S OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

13. Orion

Orion Gears

I have this next coming week to go, but it consists of Great America, Picnic, and then Graduation on Thursday. :p

14. Fushigi Rockna

Tommorow is the last day of senior high clases, in other words it's finally the last day for me.

Afterwards i have exams on the 21st and 26th.

It's also BYOB day tomorrow - Bring your own Banana Day. :) But i don't have a banana. ;.;

9and before gets any sick idea,s BYOB day is just a student council tradition, where students bring a banana and the student council makes you a banana boat sundae with any toppings you want-absolutely free! unless you don't ahve a banana... ;.; )

15. Luffy

Luffy I Can See A New Horizon

im finally out hooray so i am now devoting all of my time to World of Warcraft XD

16. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

Bring your own banana? Interesting.

17. furryb

furryb Blind guy drawing...

Haven't been in school in years. I still have nightmares. :sweat:

18. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

Yeah, one more year..>.> Parking spots that arn't like half a mile away? Oh hell yeah. =P Seniority rocks.

19. Kagome's Arrow

Kagome's Arrow Princess of Unicorns

Just got out on Thursday! ^^ But I've been really busy with colorguard stuff since then...this is the first time I've even seen my computer since Thursday night. Now that everything's done, though, I have a whole week until summer school starts.... whatever to do with this strange freedom?!