Anime Delays driving me insane!!!!

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by YokoburiKinura, Feb 25, 2001.

1. YokoburiKinura

Have you heard that ADV has delayed the releases of Gasaraki Vol. 4 and 5 indefinitely? They're having problems preparing the dub. The anticipation that was left after 3 is driving me up the wall. Gasaraki disc 3 was sooo good, 50 1337, it about drove me insane!!!!

2. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru President Bushman

problems preparing the dub haha that's good. Like anyone has ever worried about getting a dub right before

ps yeah that sucks
    --------------------
    serious events portrayed in saturday morning cartoon voices

3. UrashimaKeitaro

UrashimaKeitaro Sesquipedalian Mod

Well, delayed releases mean more time to pull together the cash to buy it... at least that's how I see it...
    -JavaLamp

--------------------
    Imagine if you will, some American band covering pillows songs...

4. YokoburiKinura

You've got that right, especially if I go to see the Symphony this weekend, in which case I'll be broke again. However, I can't let myself get a job until the class load lightens up.

------------------
    Yes, I'm Sleepy Head

5. YokoburiKinura

Quote:
    >Imagine, if you will, an American band
    >covering Pillows songs.

Then imagine, if you will, a Magnum Mark XIX Desert Eagle in my hands as I pull a Radinov manoeuvre at one of their concerts.

All to return the true Japanese spirit to this culture that is sliding down the path of gradual necrosis, of course.

------------------
    Yes, I'm Sleepy Head

6. YokoburiKinura

The new date has been announced - 5/01/2001!
    It seems like an awfully long way off, but I'm just relieved that it's finally announced. (BTW, the source is a post that dlw, an ADV DVD producer, posted to the Anime on DVD forums). And, as Urashima said, maybe I'll actually be able to afford the disc when it comes.

---------------
    'If it's a fate you can't avoid, you can only accept it. But that's not true.' These are the words you spoke to me.

7. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru President Bushman

If an American Band redid pillows songs, they would be called 'the pillow covers' -TM you can't steal it because if I ever become musical that name's mine!! muahahahaha!!
    -------------------
    or maybe they would be 'the fakes'

8. UrashimaKeitaro

UrashimaKeitaro Sesquipedalian Mod

Fakes?!?!?!?!?!
    nicely on topic, nicely unrelated to band names of 'pillow-coverers'--'pc'? anyhow... why was I replying here anyway... grrrr.... well, I guess I have no reason other than to annoy those of you who are annoyed by me.

-JavaLamp
    ---------------
    As for the Girlfriend... Today
    /me still thinks we should have a kyou no kanojou song...

9. YokoburiKinura

Gentlemen, you do understand that this is a violation of the constitution, don't you? After all, haven't we signed the 'Strategic Pillows Anti-Proliferation Treaty'? I mean, this is three or four threads already...

---------------
    I actually prefer Hideki. Especially 'Boomerang', yeah - that's a first-rate song.