Fansubs Demashita! Powerpuff Girls Z [Tv-Nihon] [FM & Doremi]

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Izzy, Jul 11, 2006.

1. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

[​IMG]

"Accidentally a rice cake falls into Chemical X, and becomes Chemical Z. When Ken shoots chemical Z as a beam, it splits into white and black lights. The white lights hit the three normal junior high school girls, Momoko, Miyako, and Kaoru, and they become the Powerpuff Girls Z. The black light hits a monkey who becomes Mojo Jojo. Now the Girls fight to save the world from evil." ~excerpt from Anime News Network

I truly believe this will get snatched up faster than Ice Cream at a Habanero Pepper convention...but while it's here...let's see what it's about!

You can download the torrent here:
    http://www.animesuki.com/series.php/829.html

Oh man, the PPGirls as Magical Girls...it had to have happened.

2. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

I do like the power puff girls. I wanted to at least check this out. The girls look way better then the orginals.

Don't know about licensing it is a little more violent then some.

3. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

Oh my gosh, this might be the scariest idea I've ever heard. o_O

4. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Yeah, well, because of the name, I think myself there's a large chance of being licensed...so get them while you can. I'll admit to probably seeing it butchered...especially when you see their little power-tushies on screen. hahahaha

5. furryb

furryb Blind guy drawing...

It looked a bit too wierd for my taste. It's pretty scary to see it's planned to be 52 episodes long to boot. :sweat2:

6. Basher

Power-tushies? Eh? Now I don't want to watch it. Probably will now a days they can edit anything.

7. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Their transformations includes makign the little skirts. You don't SEE anything, but I doubt any US production team will let THAT slip by.

It's completely innocent, and part of the whole thing. Just because I'm a hentai doesn't mean that I can't see that. ;)

8. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Having just finished watching the first episode, I have to say I liked it! It's cute, funny, and definately fun so far. ^_^

For the record I'm going for the FM-Doremi fansubbing.

9. Valant Rapitor

Valant Rapitor A Hungry Weeble

It's really a shame that EACH transformation sequence runs about 20 to 30 seconds. When I watched it, I predicted that these sequences (just like those of Sailor Moon) will get dull really quickly and make the anime less enjoyable. Aside from that (and the horrible remix of the 'story' and 'origins' that still manages to add new facets to the characters - says a lot about the old one), the girls themselves are made a lot less dull, mostly because they actually have articulated limbs and weapons and could do more than just punch and kick. Their personalities are probably also less exaggerated, which makes them lose some of the charm that the old ones had, but I guess sacrifices had to be made there.

One'll simply have to see how it progresses.

10. SaberJ2X

SaberJ2X Moderator
    Staff Member

actually...
    blossoms's and bubbles are 30 seconds long and buttercup's is 33 seconds... lol

11. Basher

You actually timed it? .... LOL

Is it like sailor moon?

12. SaberJ2X

SaberJ2X Moderator
    Staff Member

I'm liking this ones, funneh, sailor moon where like.. too girly for my taste