Television Desperate Housewives

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by alkhoon, May 11, 2005.

1. alkhoon

alkhoon .: G.Heyer is my life :.

Hi!

I was wondering if anyone follows this series.
    At first I didn't think it was that good when I heard about it. But when I actually saw one episode, I was hooked!

This series has everything. Comedy, drama, crime... It rocks! :D

2. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

I've been watching a lot of this, i just find it really funny, espsally Breen. I enjoy the comintary from the grave that they did in the show, and the wat that nearlyevery show has a moral at the end.
    Although i'm stariting to think that its losing some of the charm that it had when it first started out. But i think i'll probably end up watching the rest anyway since its hard to find something really good on telly these days.

3. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

^______^! It's a wonderful series! My sister forced me into watching it and i was hooked as well :)!

4. Star Princess

Star Princess Haters are retarded.

I'm not a rabid fan of show, but I think it's pretty good. I found it better than "Everybody Loves Raymond" (a show that I find unfunny most of the time).

5. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

This one time, I met a desperate housewife in the grocery store, and...

Oh, this thread is about the show. Never mind.

6. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

Continue anyway.

7. MaesHughes

MaesHughes New Member

I am in love with this show. My parents got me hooked as soon as I saw one episode. The season finale is this Sunday. It's to bad I got started toward the middle of the season. And yes this show does have everything, crime, action, deception, liess, drama, comedy, anything that anybody would want. I especially like Rex and Carlos, they get in trouble sooo much, and they are so serious and funny.:anime:

8. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

It's ok just not one of those once again shows i'd just die if I missed...

9. XeMiLiexJadEX

XeMiLiexJadEX New Member

Desperate housewives:
    In australia gets more than 2,000,000 veiwers a week. And is one of the most popular shows to hit the world! and people still don't like it. Every week the espoide is more condravisal than the last one, it has won golden globes, it just says how amazing this show is.

10. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

I thought the ending to the first series was a little disapointing, and the cliff hanger a bit stupit, but it at least set up the bad guys for the series now that one of them is gone.

11. Hacker

Hacker ~Richie Rich~

i only saw one episode when the dog swallowed the earring.

lol, it's nice show. not something i'm hooked on though. cannot believe how desprate they are.

12. netwhizkid

netwhizkid New Member

Now that the first series is over i'm suffering Eva Longoria withdrawal symptons. She was sooo Hot :rolleyes: anyway i even liked the sort of chick flick storyline to it.

Regards netwhizkid

1 person likes this.
  13. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

The show is very popular here in Sweden too. All my friends brag about how great it is, and stuff like. Sadly, I don't follow it. Nor The 4400. Nor Lost.

- Teddz

14. Orion

Orion Gears

I really don't get the point of the show at all to be honest. Is it just a bunch of hott moms cheating on their husbands and friends? Fill me in.

-Ian

15. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

Took from Imdb.com

" Out of nowhere, suburban housewife Mary Alice Young takes her own life, then narrates the events that follow for us. The focus is on her four friends; there's man-hungry single mother Susan Mayer, ex-career woman and now mother of four Lynette Scarvo, Martha Stewart-on-steroids Bree Van De Kamp, and Gabrielle Solis, who has everything she's ever wanted but still can't find happiness. From her heavenly perch, Mary Alice sees all and offers her own twisted take on the weekly goings-on."

- Teddz