One Piece Devil's Fruit! Which One would YOU like to Eat?

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Ciel, Jun 25, 2004.

1. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

The Devil's Fruit in One Piece are fruit that, once eaten, bestow upon the one who ate it the powers of that said fruit. For example, rubber, fire, wind, smoke. So, if you are lucky enough to find a Devil's Fruit, you should be fully aware of the consequences of eating this fruit, especially since this world of One Piece is a WaterWorld!

Once you eat the Devil's Fruit, you will inherit a new power! One that is unique and I can tell you not one power is weaker or more powerful than the other.(I guess we can argue this.. some powers are just.. lol) Only true strength of character and will will make you succeed and conquer!

So! Watching the show, it seems every character has chosen the most ideal Devil's Fruit for them and their situation. Isn't that a coincidence? Since anything is a possiblity, I'd pick a Devil's Fruit that would make what I draw a reality. The Paint-Real Paint-Real Fruit! I wouldn't like a fruit that would turn me into a horse or cow or anything.. so I'd stick away from the animal transfroming ones. But then, what if it was all a mystery? Are YOU the gambling type?

How about you?

2. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

Actually, for those of you who aren't sure of the names of the Devil's Fruits here's a list of them: http://www.3rror.com/~kidavi/kaizoku-ou/main.php?page=glossary_fruits

I would prefer to eat one of the Logia Devil's Fruits. The Goro Goro (thunder) Fruit would be my preference. But, still there are weaknesses to those fruits, same as in nature. I'd least want to have the Mane Mane(change change) Fruit because all it would do is help you to spy but it wouldn't increase your strength or anything. It's amazing though how much Mr. 2 must have trained himself because he can fight really well.

3. seraphinx

seraphinx Oy, Artista!

Haha, well I'm not fond of the beach anyway, so I'd do well with some powers. :) Hmmm, so many to choose from! Kilo Kilo fruit would be great for fighting someone in a grappling match (just get on top and make yourself super heavy!). But maybe I'll take the Hana Hana fruit... great way to freak people out when you make a dozen hands appear out of nowhere!

4. Zephos

Zephos New Member

Aces or Eners fruit, Mera Mera, and Goro Goro. I have a thing for the elemental fruits.

5. Sieghardt

Sieghardt Man With the Machine Gun

Mera Mera. I like fiyah.

6. chibi_nasu

chibi_nasu New Member

I really like Aiokiji's power, since it eliminates the fear of water aspect, and I love Buggy's power. Nma... as long as I didn't get one like Kaku did, I'd be happy. ^__^;;

7. Luffy

Luffy I Can See A New Horizon

i would probly want to be rubber just like loofy the best but i would be sweet to be rubber

8. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

I am more of the Logia fruit.

I wouldn't mind.

Mera Mera Fruit / Flare Flare Fruit
    Suna Suna Fruit / Sand Sand Fruit
    Goro Goro Fruit / Shock Shock Fruit
    Hie Hie Fruit / Ice Ice Fruit

But giving up swimming I wouldn't make it.

9. vonniesmile

vonniesmile New Member

I have'nt seen all that far yet but of the episodes I've seen I would have the power of the flare flare fruit that one is awesome ^-^ (or posably whatever fruit miss april fools day has but I haven't seen that far :sweat: )

if there's an ox ox fruit and a human human fruit do you think theres a kitty kitty fruit or monkey monkey fruit? :catgirl:

10. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

The Kilo Kilo fruit ^^

11. Ashika

Ashika This thing is so short...

Hmm...Id love either the Mera Mera, Logia, Aiokiji's power that he has...