Video Games Diablo 2

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Luffy, Jul 8, 2006.

?

Do you like this game?

1. Yes

7 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Never heard of it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Luffy

Luffy I Can See A New Horizon

i serched this it didnt show up hmm
    Diablo 2 fun fun game made by Blizzard it was ruind by all the hacking and dupes but i thought it was no fun with out the expantion pack Diablo 2 lord of destruction because of Bal and assassin and druid made game better a little to easy to level though. Took me about a week to get to 74/99 :p so what do you guys think of this game?

2. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

husband and i have been playing this again. players 8 ftw =3

and as soon as we recover my characters from the defunct HD (mmm yellows) we're gonna start again. or we just start again anyways, as i accidently have that thing recovering WoW mpq files >.> (which are gi-normous)

assassin ftw. never played without the expansion myself. teh hubby is the huge blizz fan so he would know hehe.

3. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Sorcy meself. I play off and on, for the sake of a bit of fun. Doesn't matter to me if I beat down every beast in the game and collect every set or w/e. I have fun just playing it once in awhile.

4. Luffy

yea the sorc is the way to go just get some crazy frost nova going and you un-stopable

5. Luffy

oh yes the almighty cow level the best place in the world thats where on WoW for a tip it says "There is no cow level" lol

6. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

I thought this was a great game, i remember buying it on a whime having never even read a review or seen it before.

Its a great little hack and slash game, i never got around to buying the expansion pack however, but i still enjoy playing every now and again.

7. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

isn't that the cheat you used in D2 to open the cow level? (posting an hour before husband is home to confirm heh)

8. Phalanx

Phalanx Long Live M2A!

I play a lot (considering it's the latest game my aged computer can play). Always was fascinated with the Necromancer and got pretty far with one (lvl 50), until my comp crashed.
    Tried a Sorceress, had fun teleporting around a lot and putting meteors all over the place. Got a lil boring tho and have started on a Paladin (seems funner).

Overall, a really good game with great replayability........just I hate Act2. It's highly bothersome for some reason.

On another note, does anyone know where I can get the background music for that "Chaos Sanctuary" place in ActIV? I looked around the internet and the only place that had it, diabloii.netld try to download.

9. Luffy

yea belive so i think you have to have beaten Diablo (the boss not the game) to get Heraldrics Cube and you have to get Writs Leg and a town portal. Some how some people got a socketed Writs leg and they filled it up and had way better drops so try it its really fun

Moo moo moo moo moo moo mooo

10. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Your spelling is terrible and your tip is off. :p You have to have completed a difficulty level before you can play the cow level for that difficult, although you are right about reaching it. (This means having defeated Diablo in the regular game, and Baal in the Expansion) Never heard any evidence about better drops because of socketing the leg, can you confirm that?

Also, the cow level can only be completed once per difficulty level per character. It's adviseable not to kill the Cow King until several play-throughs if you can avoid it, to maximize the beef production. :)

11. Luffy

yea i dont know how that socked leg dropd it just had gems in it and it made the cows diffrent colors and drop diffrent stuff it was weird. Yea DO NOT KILL THE COW KING unless you never want to play cow level again my friend did that once and he was pissed his group killd him and he watched and he couldnt do cows on Nightmare anymore :(

12. Neji Hyuuga

Neji Hyuuga New Member

diablo 2 kicks ass....but its no fun anymore because of people like me hacker,duper,moder,just an all around cheater lol