DID the building of center Neptune ever exists in any of the battle episodes?

Discussion in 'Gatchaman' started by PHILLIP BERRIAN, Sep 21, 2001.

1. Hello its me again coming to you with another question and maybe you could help me out. In any of battle of the planets episodes, did they ever show center neptune being build? the reason why i am curious to no is because when turners version of g-force guardians of space was shown on cartoon network, they showed an episode which of course i cannot remember the exact title, but they showed where dr. bright head which of course who we all no is chief Anderson in the original sandy franks version for the very first time build the secret underwater bass, i remember in that episode where g-force was coming back from a mission and dr. bright head was telling them that the underwater bass was completed, they even showed the people helping build the underwater complex and they showed g-force looking at the complex building for the firs time, so my question to you is did the building of center neptune ever exist in any of the battle of the planets episodes like it was in g-force guardians of space since they both where somewhat like the same episodes phil out.

2. Diinzumo

Diinzumo Guest

They never showed any actual scenes of the construction of Center Neptune/Crescent Base. The only scenes shown were when the Phoenix descended on the crescent-shaped island to visit the base for the first time.