Square Enix Did you notaice?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Rem, May 18, 2004.

1. Rem

Rem New Member

I was playing FF10 the other day and I notaiced that in Besaid in the crusaders tent there are these little orange/red creatures that are sleeping on the beds. After a closer look I notaiced that the were dog like, had a feather on their heads and had the same markings that Nanaki had. I thought it could be coincidence but then I rode the SS liki I think from besaid to kilika (trying to get the jecht sphere) and I notaiced that they were also on the ship. They probably put them in there just as a referance but It could mean that nanaki was not the last of his speicies. Also at the end of ff7 you see nanaki and his cubs, now that either means nanaki is a female with the ability to make herself pregnant, or it means Nanki is a male and there are more of his species. Maybe they were in hiding.

I just thought it was strange and wondered if anyone else knew about it or knows why?.

Also did you know that Valefore has a second overdrive?
    I dont know if he is the only aeon to get a second one but this is how you get it:
    After you get the airship go back to besaid, depending on what version of the game you have you may have to fight Dark Valefore. He is very very powerfull, he has break damage limit and will hit for 999999 every time.

I recomend going in with someone with the first strike ability (inichiative works occasionly) make sure Yuna has her overdrive, swap the first strike character in for yuna, then grad summon Yojimbo.

(there is alot of mathematics involved with yojimbo but thats hellish and I cant figure it out)

Just give him all your money and he should preform zanmato on him (1 hit instant kill) Sometimes he wont do it, and sometimes he will auto attack when you summon him taking up his turn and then valefore will kill him.

If Yojimbo works then you have defeated dark valefore and will recieve 1 dark matter (nice). If Yojimbo fails you will probably get game over unless your uber powerfull.

Save before you do this because its not a sure win.

After all of that, (remeber it may not happen if you own a different version of the game)

Go up to the front of the temple you should naotaice a woman with a dog, talk to the woman she will say:
    "my dog just brought me something, here you have it"
    She gives it to you and you recieve:
    "something mushy and wet"
    Then you will get a little noise and a message appears:
    "Valefore has learnt overdrive energy blast"

This overdrive is a more powerfull version of his first (and it looks really cool) The disadvantage of it is Valefore will take longer to move after you use it, Unless you cast haste on him of course.

Well I just thought that some of you would like to know some of these easter eggs. Cant remember any more of them.

^_^
    Anyone find this helpfull?

2. Paranoid Trooper

Paranoid Trooper Reanimator

Nanaki wasn't the last one of his kind? Good! I've gotta check it out! Good that my sis is in that part of the game... *does that thing that mr. Burns does in the Simpsons with his fingers* Excellent...