Movies Disney Second Movies

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Basher, May 27, 2003.

?

What do you think of disneys second movies?

1. me like them all

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. all bad, very bad

4 vote(s)
    36.4%
  3. mixed some good, some bad (name them)

6 vote(s)
    54.5%
  4. i don't care

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  1. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

What do you think of disneys second movies? exp. Atlantis: Milo's return.
    Some I don't like. Atlantis 2 isn't very good. Cinderella 2 is about the same. Peter pan 2 i liked. Lady and the Tramp 2 good, Aladdin all 3 good.
    Is there any there should be a second of?

2. Blue Crow

Blue Crow New Member

I really don't like Disney movies,period.No offence,but I do understand what you're trying to say,and I agree.When it comes to american animation,Disney's animation quality is the best.None better.It's the storylines that get me.Most of them are for kids(if not all).Their idea of action is someone hanging off a cliff.My idea is bloody hand-to-hand combat and explosions.The characters are often watered down to make them safe for kids.It's a matter of personal taste,really.To each his own.

3. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

??????

This is what my uncle and I have concluded about this subject. They make a movie...everybody likes it...they wanna make another one...so the go...hey, every body liked it. Let's throw whatever we can together to make a sequile.
    See, they think, just because the first one was good, everybody's gonna love second just BECAUSE it's the second.

4. Alucard666

Alucard666 New Member

so so true prene. how sad it is when americans think that if a first movie was good then a second must be as good or even better. i dont like disney at all. there was a couple movies i liked but that was when i was younger and i havent seen them in a very very long time. i think when it comes to quality in america, animation wise, todd mcfarlane takes the cake.

5. Inu-loves-Kago

Inu-loves-Kago New Member

Sometimes they make good sequels (I like the second Little Mermaid and they even left room for a third which I'm waiting for) but then again sometimes they really stink (can't think of a specific one right now) and then sometimes they're in the middle (like the second Peter Pan. I like Peter Pan (all versions) but the second was okay, not good, not bad).

If only Mr. Walt Disney were still alive, then people wouldn't complain too much. It seems that ever since that one guy took over, he's making it terrible cause he asks for sequels.

6. shohen

shohen New Member

They are very bad because they somtimes dont use the same voices or they make a sequel with a dumb storyline But I did like all the alladins.(which were the best Disney sequels in my opinon) What disney is doing is that they are doing to many sequels and not thinking about new movies.

7. neoblacklady

neoblacklady ~*Tpyo Godedses*~

ok some of the second moveis arnt bad tbh .. the second pocohantos :) the little mermaid II :) Dalmations II
    and others.. now yes they need to be shot for those other s.. but hehe :) but some of the sequels are good for the fans that cant get enough of it.. also i like to add in about aladdin :)

8. Little Washu

Little Washu New Member

Some Disney movies like Beauty and the Beast and The Little Mermaid (You know the Classics) can do without a sequel I think. I mean when they say that their supposed to be living happily ever after and stuff then that should be IT. NO MORE!

But when I was younger I did like watching the sequels to Aladdin...*Flashback* yup those weren't too bad I guess.

~Washu

9. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

There is actually a second one for Atlantis?? Didn't they just made the first one? o_O

Or did I watched it late ^^;

10. Energizer Bunny

Energizer Bunny i wuv you

all im going to say is that if the disney people cant come up a few new ideas they should just retire...leave the classics alone darn you!!!!!

11. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Re: Re: Disney Second Movies

You must have. it came out last month or two months ago.
    I agree with E bunny on that. they should retire if they don't have any good ideas. Let the new ppl come in and get their ideas heard. I love Mulan. I wouldn't mind a sequel for that.

12. Yonaki

Yonaki New Member

Sometime the second one are good and sometime it sucks. I like the Lion King 2 and I hate Pocahontis 2.

13. darkmagiciangrl

darkmagiciangrl New Member

I haven't seen any!-boho:( I wanna though )-oh wait, I saw Jungle book2, that was very good, although I didn't reach the movie theater in time to catch the very begining.

14. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

Actually, there aren't any good "second" Disney movie. They are just the same **** with a unintresting story. There is only one sequeal that was really good, and that's Toy Story 2. The rest, sucked.

15. Alucard666

Alucard666 New Member

Re: Re: Disney Second Movies

i agree, toy story 2 was pretty good. i do like a couple that have came out recently tho. monsters inc was pretty good. and that movie treasure planet(or whatever) was pretty good. i liked the older ones when i was younger, but not really any more. just a few