FLCL do u understand FLCL?

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by coldhearted, Aug 17, 2004.

1. coldhearted

coldhearted Queen of Randomness

do you understand FLCL? Do you understand what is going on in this anime? is it confusing? explain why.

2. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

nope. no idea. i just like to watch it because it's kinda funny. so does my dad.

3. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Of course I understood FLCL. It's easy to understand, once you get past all the goings on and see what actually happens between Naota, Mamimi, and Haruhara.

Other than that, yeah, it was confusing, probably just trying to catch up with the manga scenes.

4. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru President Bushman

It can be tough to catch things the first run through. When watching with my sister I find myself giving a quick explanation of something that just happened. Overall I think I have the individual events down pretty good, but the overarching Atomsk and MM stuff is a bit confusing :)

5. Jaken

Jaken Coin Locker Baby

I thought it was some what confusing. And still do actually. I understood or was able to understand most of the story plot, but at times I got lost. . Oh so lost. . . But FLCL is awesomely hilarious!

Though I am still left with the mystery of what "Fooly Cooly" really is/meant. (Maybe I missed an episode I dono. . but I never figured it out)

1 person likes this.
  6. Spike_VS_VASH

Spike_VS_VASH New Member

easy there big guy

if you ask that question it will lead to arguments. Most agree that is is japenesse jibberish colsely related to nipple tweaking.

The show is really easy to follow at times, so easy. At other times it's insanley hard to understand though. Dont over think, but then again dont underthink.

7. Megami-Chan

Megami-Chan New Member

Yeah, your first time through, you probably won't get it, but each time it'll slowly start to make more sense.

8. Yasuko

Yasuko I beg your pudding?

Yes, and I don't think its hard to understand at all. Maybe its a little confusing the first time around, but thats only because so much is going on. Watch the series a couple times and you'll know exactly whats going on.

9. 64nd41ph

64nd41ph New Member

You watch it a bunch of times, and then use your knowledge and perhaps a little science and deep thought to try to make sense of it all, and then you understand it! (Like the tangled ball of string, it can be straightened out with enough diligence and work (Oh YEAH! That was my mad Zen skills shining through right there!)) Also, in a Vash Vs. Spike battle, Vash wins HANDS DOWN!! :D

10. The Jackal

The Jackal New Member

I think this gets asked so much becuse near enough everyone focuses on making sence of whats happening, but the show is really about the charachters emotions I think, how Naota feels and how it effects him. So if you watch it over and over, instead of just maing more sence of it, you get used to seeing whats there and can finnally think of the emotion portrayed.

11. Jennica

Jennica New Member

It's easy to understand if you really pay attention.. or you could watch the show 100's of times and read the manga.. then it's a WHOLE lot easier :D

12. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Yes! I used to watch it when they showed it in adult swim. It's preety understandable, and really funny. It's just such a darn shame that this Anime only lasted for six episodes.*sigh*It would have been better if it was longer.