Do you think the soul society was right?

Discussion in 'Bleach' started by Basher, May 2, 2005.

1. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

This really got under my skin. The soul society thought they had no choice but to destory the Quincy's in order to keep a balance of souls. Do you think that they were right? Could there have been a better way to go about it? There are other things that they have done I noticed too. Ignoring one of the last Quincys requests to join forces and the whole rukia thing. Were they right on any of this?

2. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

Hmmmmmmmm... I'm not so happy with thier laws... If some Shinigami defy the law, act behind it, challege it, then there is something wrong with it (unreasonable statement IMO :sweat: ). Maybe the laws were placed by really really old people who do not understand...

3. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

Well i thought that the Quincies weren't going to stop what they were doing. So if the Death Gods didn't put a stop to it then it could have destroied the world, because they were causeing unbalance in both worlds.

4. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

Well, before destroying the Quiency, they should've talked and tried to agree onto something. From what I learned -from Rukia's drawings xD- that continuing to "kill" the Hollows will result in an unbalanced world that will be destroied (?) in the end..

They should've told the Quiencies that in order to work together.

As for the Quincies, just because a Hollow killed one of them doesn't mean they have to kill them all.. maybe -at least- kill the one that killed their acquaintance..

5. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

It shows that, like all societies, there is corruption, you can see this especially in the 'Rukia case'. I can't believe even all that experimentation on the Quincy people by a certain Shinigami captain was known by all? Many things get covered up, the truth gets hidden by lies. This happens in today's society in reality! I don't think some issues could ever get resolved. Bleach reveals how much alike the Shinigami are to Humans.. even other types you see later on.

6. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Agreed Ceil. But I still don't agree with it. They almost did a "race" extrination in a sense. I was wondering if that one captain had a hand in it. The second of the medical place.

7. Shinigami-Sama

Shinigami-Sama New Member

nothing wrong with genocide
    but htat captian did coes the other into being late which led to the exitnction of hte quincies
    I see nothing wrong with genocide, but then again, I think humans deserve it