Manga Does anyone read this manga?

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Orion, Jul 17, 2005.

1. Orion

Orion Gears

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone else read the Warriors of Tao graphic novels. I have browsed around and no one seemed interested. That's why I started this thread, to find people who read it, so do you read it or not?

Thanks,

Ian :D

2. Rane

Rane New Member

I don't even know what that manga's about...is it pretty interesting? Where do you find it?

3. Orion

Orion Gears

I found it at my local bookstore in the Manga section, it's really interesting. It really is kinda a love Manga, but it has a ton of action, suspense, and comedy thrown in too. Twists will occur often, and it's a constant struggle between the two main characters to win the lovely Itsuki Aizawa over!

4. Hitokiri Tenma

Hitokiri Tenma New Member

Yeah, i've read it. I found it very interesting.

5. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

I have heard of this before. It's not that famous tokyopop manga, but it's only 4 volumes. I remember this manga having a rather cyberpunkish theme, kinda like a mixture of scifi and pure manga action.

- Teddz

6. Orion

Orion Gears

Really? Not that popular? Wow, I thought it was a hit. :/ It surprises me that it only has 4 volumes, it has a very deep story that can make this produce a huge amount of volumes! (10 or 12 at the lesat maybe!)

7. Kryshana

Kryshana Dont try to understand me

my friend is reading it right now, but she won't let me borrow it...waaa...*tear*

8. Orion

Orion Gears

Oh man, that stinks for you. :( It's a great Manga. Some of my friends would classify it as Hentai, but it's really not. There is SOME nudity in it but the whole book isn't nudity. It really is a great Manga, besides, the nudity goes with the story very well! What volume is your friend reading?

-Ian