Does he come back, and no I dont mean vegita

Discussion in 'Dragon Ball' started by Kos-Mos, Sep 23, 2002.

1. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Hey, I was wondering, does the adult, or at least I thought he was an adult, lets just say future, trunks ever show up agian after the defeat cell?

2. Lord Van

Lord Van New Member

*spolier*

after gohan defets cell (f)trunks goes back to his world and he takes care of cell and the androids in his time. he never comes back. Once hes in his world he helps his mom around the house and helps with stuff, so no (f)trunks never comes back

3. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Consider that a moment, and I think that Mirai Trunks (as he's known) never exists after the defeat of Cell. That Trunks was made because of Cell and the circumstances around him. So when he goes "back" he effectively won't exist...unless it's a "Back to the Future" type deal and he remembers everything when he comes back. But that doesn't really make sense, even if that *is* what happened in one of the great American trilogies.

But, wasn't Mirai Trunks in a movie too? Where he had this SUPER long hair and was fighting against this blue dude with a sword? I remember seeing the fight, and it was awesome! My friend asked if I wanted to borrow it...but we have no VHS in the house....:sweat2:

4. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

Mirai Trunks with his uber-sexy long hair and sleeveless jacket appeared in, as Izzy said, movie 9 where he fought Gokua, the sword/laser-totting henchmen of Bojack --

(SPOILER) and punched right through his ****ing stomach >< Poor Gokua, he was so cool (END SPOILER)

He might have appeared in others, but I'm not really sure, though it's said that really only three of the thirteen movies can really some how fit into the series. The others are just extras, for entertainment.

5. Hiei is mine

Hiei is mine Guest

I'm new here so don't scream at me..but my sis found this site with cuts from eps and she found gotenks giving future trunks the middle finger so...

6. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

Eh, well I think that's kind of impossible, because I don't think that Chibi Trunks and Mirai Trunks have ever been in the same episode/movie (set aside when Chibi Trunks was an iddy biddy baby). Don't think it ever happened to my knowledge, perhaps tampered scans... I've seen Gotenks give the finger many-a times but not to Mirai Trunks. But, as always, I could be wrong. o_O

7. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Ark's right, the DBZ movies have almost no bearing at all whatsoever in the series. They're put in as an aside, and to see cool new cell effects and quick side villains. Well, as far as I can tell, anyway. I've only really watched...something to the order of three DB movies. But, also, it's what I've read about them, trying to find any information about movie 9. Hehehe, I gotta watch that fight scene again.