Does ne1 have ne pics of Kenshin Himura???

Discussion in 'Rurouni Kenshin' started by KeNsHiNhImUrA37, Sep 15, 2002.

1. does ne1 have any tight pics of him?? i need them 4 my banner that im gonna make.

2. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

3. hehehe thank you very much my friend...you are truely a great samurai :D

4. well i happened to not neec to go to your site for the pics but thx for it anywayz :D here is my banner tell me what you think [​IMG]

5. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

One word :

AWESOME!!!

But there is something either wrong or missing.. I can't put my finger on it..:sweat:

6. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

The graphics are set up very well, but the font just is terrible...I can barely read what it says...You might wanna make that a little more legible...

7. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

If ya make the font bigger and contrast it against him, then you should be able to make out the wording without too much trouble. (Hehe, it's almost impossible on 1400x1050.) Why not try white? Instead of a gradient font? Just plain white and fill out the layer effect like you did with the blue from the eyes or something?

I really gotta say it's NICE though. Good workage with the 'Shop there. The left Kenshin's sword is cut off, but that's just something *I* would gripe to myself too...'cuz I'm annoyingly perfectionist when it comes to visuals. I love the clean lines of the cutting too, did it take long? In fact, how long did this whole project take of itself?

8. well thank you all for you comments yea i know that his sword is cut off unfortunately it was the end of the pic so there wasnt any more of his sword *sigh* and yea i thought the font was to hard to read to...thank you and ill get moving on it. Thank you all very much...o and it didnt take me that long at all maybe 30 min tops but i think after i re-made it a couple of times it only took me like 15 min...well maybe like an hour and a half after looking 4 the pics...well thank and i think you guys will hear (most likely see) from me again...out!

9. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

Yeah it looks really great, I like the positioning of images that you used, the contrast could use a bit of work (like others have said), but good job!

10. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

By the way, what program did you use for this banner?? :)

11. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Looks like Photoshop, since the glow around Kenshin is the default glow for Layer->Outer Glow. :D

Plus the gradient style and surrounding glow on that too.

**TIDE**
    I just realized that you can flip the Kenshin over with the missing sword, but I think it'll just ruin the continuity of the picture. You probably already thought of that though, seeing as you look to be doing really good with the program.