RPG Requests Dot Hack RPG

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kenta, Aug 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kenta

Kenta Guest

This is completly a new dot hack, with no charecters from the show or game, except for a hand full later, u must make your own chracter, heres the storie line:

"The world" has evolved from how we last knew it, it is larger and has more keywords to enter, and as u know by now, all the bugs have been cleared for sometime, till now, a virus has been not only infecting the monsters, but the players also. there was a small group who ventured out there a few months ago, but they never returned and later turned out the were in a coma when the encoutered a monster, so now, there are 3 players on high levels to inharit the names of azure sky, azure sea or red lightning and 3 players to help in combat. we must defeat the virus quickly or it may take over th world. heres my stats.

Name: Blades of the Azure Sky

Level: 38

Type: Heavy blade

Cloths: Like Crims

Hair: If you watch trigun its like wolfwoods, very wild and goes everywhere and is dark blue

Bio: He found the game a nice quite place, with peace and harmony, but when the viruses attacked everything went into havic, he vouled to returned peace to the world.

2. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

This thread is to make a request about an RPG. If I see more people posting to sign up I'm going to...

[​IMG]
    SWALLOW YOUR SOUL!

3. Novus

Novus Gone

.hack//novus

OOh, this sounds cool. Count me in!
    Let's see, my character ...

Name: Gott of the ... well, just Gott
    Level: 37
    Type: Blademaster
    Appearance: Heavily modified. Never liking the original Blademaster appearance, I hacked it and turned everything around. The body is pretty well a vaguely humanoid shadow. I removed most of the points of definition from the original body type and just left a wraith-like form. The features are still there, but shift constantly between images of the other classes, so if someone stares at me too long they are bound to get a headache. The weapon (whatever one I'm using at the time) appears completely normal, though.
    Background: I've been playing since before "The World" was even that big, since back when it was called "Fragment". I was never a really a big player until recently, but now I see it as a point of honour to avenge the problems with The World! Oh yeah, and I get a little carried away with things like that. I consider myself a "player-killer killer" as well.

Now let's just hope that our request is approved!

4. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Re: .hack//novus

What you just did here is called "Posting to sign up". If the RPG isn't even approved yet why bother signing up when the RPG might never even exist. Waste of space and time. This is a warning to all of you who make character sheets in the Adoption Threads, if I see this again I'm closing the main part of the RPG Forum and you'll have to live with only the RPGs that are there now.

5. Novus

Novus Gone

Christ! If I posted a message saying "that sounds good", you'd have told me I shouldn't post little short messages like that. What do you want from me? You just want me to sit here like a bump on a log and pretend not to be here? I'll keep that in mind.

Please excuse the out-of-line-ness of this post. It's the pirate-brawler mentality coming out.

By the way, if my post was such a problem, why did you quote the whole thing? A simple "screw you" usually does the job.

6. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

What you do is wait for someone to adopt the thread. And if they don't, well, that's just too bad.

7. the wanderer

the wanderer New Member

Death 1, Novus 0...........

8. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

That comment was unneccesary. Thread closed.

- DS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.