Down Memory Lane

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Ciel, Nov 10, 2004.

1. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

Today.. with a grade 7 class. You know, these kids seemed like angels. But they were so damn loud! A lot of these kids are very very physical too. They throw pencils, books, water bottles.. .. haha..ehh...

Anyways. The subject I thought would be the easiest, religion, ended up being a little nightmare. If I thought the grade ones were bad bothering me about numbers.... the 7s .. all they had to do was work on either skits or puppets for these Bible stories. A few groups were absent when the teacher assigned their groups. I'd think what she gave them was final. Well one group had Moses/Exodus. The guys didn't know who Moses was.. never watched Prince of Egypt. Thought Exodus was some guy.. another group didn't hear me right and ended up thinking Abraham hacked up his son.. some bothered me asking if they could change groups... oh well. Another day over.

edit: Forgot to say. It was Memory Lane since it was my old school for jk,k and grade 8.

2. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

that's when you yell you "YOU STUPID IDIOTS!!! YOU NEVER HEARD OF MOSES" and start throwing desks around. :p

3. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

THat would kinda put the fear of God (or Moses [or Ciel]) in the little kiddies. Probably trumatise them for life.

4. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

hmmm.. well I did throw a desk out the window..

kidding. but in the Academic Grade 9 French I taught last semester, I picked up a chair and tossed it to the side.. that actually got them to shut up haha. But then.. each time they talked someone would yell "Throw the chair!"