Dragon Ball Z: Budokai!!!

Discussion in 'Dragon Ball' started by User18, Nov 21, 2002.

1. Stos

Stos New Member

I know and it looks really good too. They say it is like Street Fighter and Virtual Fighter put together. It looks awesone. I can not wait to play it. But it is too bad though that all my firneds traded in their PS2s for XBOXs. I dunno if I will have anybody to play with now.

2. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

Heh, that's why I have all three; PS2, GameCube, and XBox... XBox wasn't all that worth it, but there were a few cool games on there, I found out.

3. Kaneda_345

Kaneda_345 The Star Stealing Boy

I havent seen many screenshots from it but it looks alot like Final Bout.I hope its better than Final Bout...........

4. Kaneda_345

I looked at some of the screenshots,the graphics look a little choppy to me......

Besides that,the game does sound like it will be interesting.

5. Kaneda_345

Thats not good.I was hoping that this game would cover all of DBZ not just up to the Cell Saga.I dont think I will be getting this game.Im not to big of a fighting game fan anyway,the only fighters I play are Street Fighter Alpha 3 and Dead or Alive 2.

6. Kaneda_345

I think you will be able to go through the series.They have all the characters for it,and it wouldnt be much different than the World Tour mode in Street Fighter Alpha 3.That is probably what the story mode will be.Even with this though,it's all gonna be a fighting game.

7. Stos

Stos New Member

I am not a real fighting game fan myself, I only like simple fighting games like Bloody Roar. Never was a big fan of Mortal Kombat or Street Fighter games. But a friend of mine has an account at gamespot and the movies for this game look great. You actually get to do everything in the story mode or whatever it is called that the shows did up to the Cell Saga. Who cares if it does not cover everything on DBZ, I am sure there will be a sequel that will cover the rest. And what is wrong with the graphics? Is it because it is 3D and you are all used to seeing the show in 2D? The one thing I love is the fact they are using the pump the dragon as the intro for the game, I love that song.:D

8. Kaneda_345

From the screenshots I saw,the graphics looked a little choppy.I havent seen the game in action though.......

9. Kaneda_345

I dont know......maybe.Ive seen some cell shaded games and they dont look too much like that.Wild Arms 3 is a good example of cel shaded graphics,and Budokai doesnt look like much like that.(Again Im only saying this based off the screenshots,I havent seen the game in action)

10. blood_pheonix

blood_pheonix New Member

the game looks ok, but i have games that r higher in my list that i wanna get, like Kingdom Hearts and GTA vice city

11. NeoCosmicDream

NeoCosmicDream New Member

Ok, first of all! For a game that americans made, it's freaking awsome! You get to turn SS2 with Gohan, and Super Trunks 2, which was when he got pissed off at Cell. It goes very well into the story board on the show, and I read on a site, and heard from my uncle that they are making a sequal which contains to Boo saga. The reason why they didn't make the Boo saga is because it's not finished yet on T.V.
    I'm suggesting you people who think it's should at least RENT the game and check it out.
    The voices are exactly the same as the show, except for #19. In the show it was a used kind of voice, but it's not in the game.
    You people who think the graphic's are crappy...I feel sorry for you all! Ya'll are missing the best game so far out of all fighting games!