Dragonball AF?!?

Discussion in 'Dragon Ball' started by That guy!, Jul 2, 2001.

1. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

I've heard of Dragonball AF, what was up with that?!?
    From owning and watching the Dragonball GT tv special I can see them continuing the series. Maybe have Son Gokou the 2nd go and fight some aliens that are invading the galaxy! Or even more have him join the alien invaders and like 2 seasons later he'll convert back to good and destroy the invaders!! Now that would be cool!!!

I swear though, Son Gokou had it the easiest for his Super Saiyen transformation...he just had to see some bear being killed. Now Trunks and Gokou and Gohan had to see their best friends die... And Vegeta just got really ****ed off!

2. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

Is there more than Dragon Ball Z?

*zzzzzzz*

3. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

If all you've seen is DBZ, you're missing out! Dragonball (the original) was the first anime I ever liked ... that was six years ago ... ah! the memories! That series used to be my favourite TV show ... not just anime! It's hilarious!

4. That guy!

Also there is Dragonball GT(Grand Tour). From what I've seen of this, Emperor Pilaf comes and finds these dragonballs in Kami's lookout. Goku comes and Pilaf accidentally says "I wish you were young again so I can beat you up". And the dragonball's start glowing! Goku is turned into chibi(little) Goku. It gets worse, King Kaiou talks to Goku telepathically saying that the Dragonballs Pilaf used were locked away for a reason. The dragonballs were scattered across the universe and now Goku, Pam, Gohan and Trunks...blah,blah...have to go and look for them within a years time or the earth will no longer exist(will explode). And I think the spell is so strong that they wouldn't be able to wish it back when it explodes from these dragonballs.

5. BitzKrieg

BitzKrieg New Member

go to www.ultimatedbz.com for all the dragonball listings for every episode and character etc (i think)

i just found it to see if vegeta gets anything good for the rest of serie [​IMG]

------------------
    TENCHI TENCHI TENCHI TENCHI TENCHI TENCHI TENCHI TENCHI TENCHI TENCHI TENCHI TENCHI

i think i might like tenchi

6. Musashi

Musashi New Member

What does AF mean?

7. FireDragon_16

FireDragon_16 A Sionbosys Unit

i dont know

------------------
    Zub-Sero, the lonesome warrior **

8. Musashi

Musashi New Member

Well, maybe it means After Earth, i guess, because I havent heard of it yet.

------------------
    Always your undying servant, Musashi

9. Musashi

Musashi New Member

Of course though I only found that AF was an RPG, because that was the only thing i found when i researched it.

------------------
    Always your undying servant, Musashi

10. That guy!

Here's some stuff I found on the net from a site called TheSaiyanRessurection.

"Just what is this Dragonball AF that we hear so much about? We really don't actually know but there are a lot of rumors going around. Some people might think its a hoax but hey, everyone thought GT was a hoax. Here are some of the rumors. Dragonball AF is supposed to be a sequel to GT. Dragonball AF is supposed to mean "After Future". There are other stuff i've heard like "Alternative Future", "Another Future" and "Altered Future". AF (if there is one) isn't dubbed into english yet becasue GT isn't even dubbed yet. Another rumor i've heard is that it's only a Comic and won't come out on T.V.. I've also heard that it was a comic and then they're making a series out of it. I heard the main characters are Goku, Goku Jr., Vegeta Jr., and Vegeta Jr.'s little sister, Vaiki. Goku Jr. and Vegeta Jr. are supposed to be close friends like Trunks and Goten but are very competitive. I heard the story line is that there is an evil that no one can stop so they get the last of the Super Saiyan which is Goku's son's son's son's son to go back into time to get memebers of his family from the past and he got Goku. Then like Trunks when he went back into the future after Cell was defeated, Goku was able to go to the next level of Super Saiyan. I also heard King Kold also had another son who used some Dragonballs to wish that he can't die. But then Gosher who is 28(don't know who he is) goes back to time, he gets all the Z fighters. Then, they used the Dragonballs to make themselves immortal. The whole series is supposed to be about 370 episodes. I also have some pics. HERE is probably the most popular AF picture. It's supposed to be Super Saiyan 5. Some say it's Goku, others, Trunks, and yet others, a Dragon God. I guess we'll never know. HERE is a picture of Pillina. This is supposed to be Killin and Piccolo fused. Its small so its hard to tell but you can see a resemblence. HERE is a picture of Super Saiyan 3 Raditz. HERE is Super Saiyan 3 Vegeta. And finally, HERE is a picture of Super Saiyan 5 Vegeta. This picture looks fake is probably fake. I personally think Dragonball AF is just a hoax just like Dragonball X. If there was AF, don't you think there will be more Dragonball AF related sites instead of rumors and stuff like that? Well, if it turns out that it's real, well there goes my theory."

I picked up the rare, fabled picture of Goku Super Saiyen Lvl.5:

www.angelfire.com/anime3/xenoexistence/DragonballZ-GokuSSJ5AF.jpg

I don't know, but to me it looks like Fanart. Although, it's resemblance is extremely close to Akira Toriyama's...
    If anything is made in America of the Dragonball series after GT, then I hope this person does the animation for it.
    Something else I found recently is a music video that was called Dragonball AF on Morpheus. I don't know if it was called this as a joke...or it was what started the whole rumour. The music video is to the tune of the Parasite Eve theme.

www.geocities.com/xenoexistence/DBZ-DragonballAF.mpg

I hope this helps out [​IMG]

[This message has been edited by That guy! (edited 09-12-2001).]