Art Draw A Samurai!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Insane_Phantasy, May 7, 2004.

1. Insane_Phantasy

Insane_Phantasy New Member

Yea i think that everyone should draw a Samurai who is totally baddass because that would be totally awesome, I'll have mine up in a short amount of time!!!!!!!!

2. vash the stampede

vash the stampede New Member

yay samurai's i drew one just yesterday and i have various other samurai pics so i'll scan my new one in a sec ok.

3. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

4. vash the stampede

here you go i scanned my samurai pic finnaly its all origonal tell me what you think ok. :anime:[​IMG]

Attached Files:

5. Insane_Phantasy

Alrighty I hope no one has been waiting for this... LOL anyway here is my samurai guy! also, VASH i really want to see more of your samurai!!!!! bring it on :anime:

Attached Files:

6. Dante

Dante New Member

A ronin.. interesting drawing and design there, IP. He looks very sinister, though the teeth could use a bit more work, if you want to go for a more evil or sadistic look make them shorter or maybe a bit jagged. Also it looks as if the bottom of the garment cuts off too soon. Albeit that could be just the end of the view of the picture that you tried to do, you should probably make it look different. A nice job on the hilts of the swords, though a fiew of the diamonds are off (but I know it's a pain in the *** to do, so, yeah, I don't blame ya', heh. You actually did better than I usually do). A good job on the hands (one of the few people I've seen that draws fingernails). The hate looks too tall though, it should probably be a bit more flat. Just my opinion that is.

Vash.. meh.. I can't comment much on yours, though I do commend you for being one of the few people I've even seen draw a samurai wearing armor. Bravo on that part. Otherwise.. meh.

I'd love to take part of this little display of samurai pictures but I need to try and draw pictures of characters for a story I'm trying to work on... maybe if I finish that I'll do it.

7. Insane_Phantasy

AHHHHHH.... come on Amon sena!!!!!!! I want you to draw a samurai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and if you have enough time to comment on this story, WHY NOT DRAW A SAMURAI!!!!!!!!! YAY AYA YAAYAY :anime: oh and BTW were you on NARUTO FORUMS????? back in the day...lol

8. Dante

Dante New Member

I comment on here because it's what I do. I am here to comment and critique, that's what I'm good at. Plus I find the development of my story to be more important than amusing the likes of other people because they're bored. If they find themselves amused or entertained by what I currently choose to work on, fine by me, but I will not go out of my way to do so. Also, no, I wasn't. I've never seen/read Naruto before and know very little, only what my g/f really tells me about the series.

9. Insane_Phantasy

Man...sorry i asked, I didnt want to get flamed.... woooooooooooo I'm sorry(backs away) :sad:

10. vash the stampede

hey nice job i'll post one.its a ronan warrior i drew him wile i was looking at the toy :anime: its not very good kind of messy.i have more though.

Attached Files:

11. child of sin

child of sin ★★★★☆

i did this while ago..so i'm wandering if i could join you guys on this ^_^!
    but i'm postin it anyway! lol ^_<
    [​IMG]

12. Sen

Sen Ero-ninja

Superb CoS, as always!!! good to see ya around pal :)

hmmm...samurais eh? might be a good chance to practice drawing men....XD

13. Insane_Phantasy

exactly chejo and good job everryone qwho has drawn!!!!!!!!! AND EVERYBODY WHO HASNT, DRAW A SAMURAIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. vash the stampede

hey heres another samurai pic from me its mitsurugi this pic is supposed to go with another pic.

Attached Files:

15. Influences

Influences New Member

ohhh cool sami I would like to see something with him as either a main or close to main character...something about his face is off but overall I really like it (Hair clothes and other details xcelent)

16. Spiggy

Spiggy Freak of Nature

these are looking really great guys
    CoS - yours is really beautiful! i love his pose
    vash - all of yours are fantastic and i admire your skill with detail :anime:
    insane phantasy - i like VERY much...

could anyone draw some samurai in colour? it'd be cool to see what tones and shades people would use :anime:

17. vash the stampede

influence..thanx it took me a while to draw him.

spiggy ..thanx ive had a lot of practice.

18. DrunkenDaydream

DrunkenDaydream New Member

samurai.... hmm intruiging. I believe this'll be my first art post here :anime: heheh, guess i could've touched it up and made it all nice lookin but it just ain't my style. :sweat: oh yes, everyone's pics are pretty cool. I like that mitsurugi, vash and CoS, that's really good! (draw a new one, heheh) and phantasy, good as ever.
    [​IMG]

19. vash the stampede

thats a realy good pic who is it????

20. Insane_Phantasy

WOW I really like that samurai.... I am blown away!!!!! the hands are so good it makes me want to pee all pver the floor.... okay any way... the leg/foot looks a little awkward but otherwise it is awesome.