Drunk... again... omg...

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by wertitis, Dec 8, 2005.

1. wertitis

wertitis Proud Mary keep on burnin'

Well aI'm good and tanked. Hardcore this time. One of my coqworkers have **has a keg in thier place err..... actualy they hav a tap in thier palace. One of the giyd *guys they live with iunstalled a bar anbd a tap. that awas ood *good even though it was only a bud s*tap.

so yeahm way ****s o yeah, way drubnk. typing because a few ppl wikll laugh thier asses a off at me in the morn.

why am I drunk ,tota;llu *totally blitzed?

a man who I g*havent seeen since begtofer *before we left washington state visited us. his name was Ario- a master chief. A man I hgopld *hold the utmost respect more. I didn't realize it at the time, but he was the best thing that evr happened to my carreer in the Nav.

He is the man, plain and smple and as sooon as I sober up I'll tell you all about him.

Suffice it to say that this man made me wjo I am today.

I'll tgalk about hium later.

99, or morening, or wahtever t o everyone. I wish y'akk the best abnd remind me to post a choerent post sometime within the nexy few days so I can tell yo about this guy- the fucking man.

Take cares, m uch love and laters y'all.

I apologize, cuz im too tanked to function. wth am I doing in my blogs?! sleep.... go to speel.... err sleep////

~The big 'W'

2. Eternal-Blaze

Eternal-Blaze New Member

Horray for the alcoholics!

3. Jackabee

Jackabee Captain Jackabee Sparrow

lol.... =) at least he was some one to talk err type to.... Gets too bloomin' quiet round here. I hope he didn't feel too bad in the morning.

4. Yossarian

Yossarian Yossarian Lives!

Mhahahaha thats great. im so disowning you. you type exceptionally well when drunk.

5. HANG OVER TIME :p

6. Rurouken

Rurouken New Member

Sorry folks Wert does not suffer from hangovers so calling him up or spamming him with other noise making methods will do nothing. Although his taste for alcohol goes to 0 (see, he's not an alcoholic ^^;).

7. wertitis

wertitis Proud Mary keep on burnin'

[smacks Rurouken]

Don't let my secret out. I DO get hung over, but that's only when I get completely and totally blitzed and start talking on the cell phone to my friends back home while trying to play F-Zero X on my X-Box.

Now let us never speak of this again...

~W