RPG Archives DSC Rules

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Gemini_Kumori, Jun 30, 2004.

1. Gemini_Kumori

Gemini_Kumori New Member

DSC RULES

:sad: I'm very sorry that it has taken me so long to start posting these. I was grounded until I got my Final report card for this year and as long as I didn't fail anything. As you can see I have passed and have my privileges back. So here are the rules to the game. :anime:

1. Only one character per person (unless it’s the Mod, myself, or someone who I have given permission)
    2. There MUST be at least one member for each element (I’ll explain more in the character profile section)
    3. Your character MUST be accepted before you can start posting
    4. No using other people’s characters
    5. All characters MUST interact with each other (not just a few of the characters talking only among themselves)
    6. Only Fushigi Rockna and I have the privilege to change the days or the times
    7. Anything to do with outside of the game MUST begin with: OOC: (message typed here)
    8. If you have gone OOC you must type BIC: before continuing your characters events
    9. No signatures please!
    10. Read your posts before actually posting them and try not to make too many mistakes in your spelling
    11. I would prefer if everyone was an active RPer because I don’t want any characters getting left behind if the game starts moving
    12. You MUST check this thread constantly because you never know if I’ll change my mind and get rid of a rule or if I may create more

Fushigi Rockna and I are the only ones allowed to post rules so please, for your own characters sake, don’t post any rules of your own. You may suggest a rule by PMing either myself or FR. Also if any of these rules are broken your character WILL PAY DEARLY!!! I hope you enjoy the game. :catgirl:

2. Gemini_Kumori

Gemini_Kumori New Member

Another rule:

13. Once/if your character is accepted you MUST read all other character profiles before posting (to at least know a bit about them)

3. Fushigi Rockna

14. All RPG threads will have [RPG] in their title. From now on any out of character threads will have [OCC] in their title with exception to stickies. only the gms (Gemini and I) cna make [RPG] threads.

(hope you don't mind this rule gemini but I use it a lot ^^)

4. Gemini_Kumori

Gemini_Kumori New Member

Thats alright FR I myself was thinking of doing that. ^.^