Recreation dying..

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by chiquitabanana, Apr 30, 2003.

1. Angel from hell

Angel from hell New Member

I'd probably die due to not watching out.... for i used to have a re-occuring dream that i'd die at 40, summery of dream; im walking, my foot snags on something, i turn around, i snagged myself on my lifeless corpse (Out of body experience) & theres a badge on me jacket saying "I'm 40 today"... so nearer towards the age of 40 i'll probably get really paranoid & do something really dumb. One plan is to strap explosives to myself & strap the detonater on my forehead, go onto a tall building, a crowd will gather, i fall... BOOM, take a few people with me :D

I see what you mean about the mundane > dramatic, dramatic > mundane, Neph

2. Tanuki

Tanuki the wizzard of oz

personally i plan to make the darwin awards. i'd decide how, but that's against the rules...

3. GenericHero5

GenericHero5 All Ska Super Star

Ummmm...I would have to say death by pleasure. You know. Having sex to death. That would be ideal.

Or not. If no that, then I want to go when I least expect it. Like NOW! Hmm....Didnt work. You know, fall out a rolercoaster.Get thrown out of a gravitron. That sort of freak accident.

4. Kamui

Kamui X//1999... best anime eva

However I die... that is how i die... I do not really plan to have it happen a certain way... I just know it will happen...

5. Naraku

Naraku New Member

Well, I'm still holding out hope for immortality pills but let me think. I guess I would want to go out with a bang. A gunshot or, dare I hope, a sword fight. I'd rather not die old and bored. Whatever, I'm ready for whenever it comes.

In the words of Trowa Barton,"If you want to kill me, that's fine...but I might struggle a bit."

6. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

If only my eyebrow-wigglin' smiley was still online...:(

7. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

i plan to go unknown, drowned in a pool of my own vomit...

8. Lady Shadow-san

Lady Shadow-san New Member

I would plan to either die by a tranquilizer overdose (at least I'll die in my sleep!) or in a sword fight... here's how that would go.
    *Shadow gets stabbed, but keeps on going and beheads her enemy and gets showered in blood, then collapses into the hands of her love and says some funky poetic stuff then collapses*
    But, at the rate I'm going, I'll probably die from tripping over air and breaking my neck.

9. Roffey

Roffey I'm As Free As A Bird Now

slitted wrists and a slashed stomach

10. artemis836

artemis836 Vampire Slayer

I'd like to get shot down while in a bomber or something. Have time to recollect, but only like a few moments. Say good bye to my commrads in arms and then explode in a giant fireball.

It would also be sweet to get shot, robbed you know, and beat the hell out of the robber and then die of the wound.

Or being tortured to death would have a certain flare to it. Screaming difiantly as they cut me up.

11. Migoto Neko

Migoto Neko New Member

You can't die that way. You are going to marry Teddz, so that would be cheating!

I will die in my sleep if I'm lucky, but I think only people like the pope and mother Teresa die that way. I'm far to bad, so I think I'll die in a resistance movement fighting for freedom.

12. shohen

shohen New Member

I would like to die a quiet death in my sleep not a death like I was killed in an explosin.

13. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

?????

I'd like to die defending those I love. Like a real hero.

14. seraphinx

seraphinx Oy, Artista!

I've LOVE to die an elaborate death! If it was suicide, I'd love to write the world's longest suicide note. :) Otherwise, GenericHero5's idea of death by sex sounds nuts! It would be cool too to go on a raping spree, then say "ok ok, I'm bad, so I deserve this! Hahahaha-" and I chop my head off.

My roommates did a lot of "getting back" at each other during the past year. But one of my roommates, well he said he wouldn't want to mess with me cuz I'd freak him out (which I easily did nearly everyday, without even trying). One day I told him "I thought of the nutsest way to freak you out! But I can only do it once...committing suicide right in front of you!" He said he'd get traumatized for life. Well, here's a simplified version:

1. He wakes up in our apartment to find himself tied to his bed, with me crouched down on top his chest like a goblin.
    2. I give him the evil smile, show him the big kitchen knife that I chopped veggies with the night before, say his name and say "...check this out!"
    3. Stare at him as I slice my throat.
    4. Let the blood drip onto his face and ask him "Warm, huh?"
    5. Slump dead on top of him while he screams and violently writhes in the rope.

Other than getting him back this way, I'd also like to die in a way that completely destroys my body. Like 5 huge blades of varying shapes, hung on long chains, all swung down towards me from different directions at the same time, while a huge sword falls from above. That would be awesome! :anime:

15. ryu459

ryu459 New Member

(1)Get hit by a semi driven by the hulk.
    (2)shiped into the bermuda triangle

16. Chowmein

Chowmein New Member

1. Suicide (OD'ing on Sedative Hypnotics probably)
    2. In a Coup from my right hand man, after I en-slave the human race with my evil regime!

17. Mordeth

Mordeth Mordeth Vult!

quietly

18. The Jackal

The Jackal New Member

This whole thread is skickeningly morbid..... so I'll reply :D
    I will be bitten by vampire.