Video Games Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kamui, Dec 29, 2003.

1. Kamui

Kamui X//1999... best anime eva

Anyone play this awsome game?

Its kinda like a Zelda and Diablo 2 combonation, and it is really awsome.

2. Lime

Lime Claude ish MY honey ^.^

Eh. Never heard of ittt.. What tis it for? And, is it new? I've never heard of it, either. Sorry. ):

3. Kamui

Its for PC, and it came out in bout 1997, so its not that new, but the version i have, which is the Game of The Year version, is new.

Also, they are supposed to come out with the GotY version for XboX too.

4. Lime

Lime Claude ish MY honey ^.^

Ahhh. Thank you. I'm actually going to check this out. :)

5. TruDestinyBreak

TruDestinyBreak New Member

If you do play it, be prepared, this game is not for those who like to be guided. The world is entirely yours. You can do whatever the hell you want. There are NO limitations.

Enjoy.

6. Ace

Ace New Member

This would be one of the first true RPG's for the xbox, and I am still waiting eagerly for the Game of the Year edition. Basically as soon as you start you have to make your own way, only told to go to a certain place to see a certain somewhere, the method and direction you can chose. Walk and enjoy the scenery all individually modeled or talk transport.

I especially like the fact that you can go into a bookshop, buy (or steal) a book and read it. I normally play as a thief and horde all me treasures in a cave I had conquered, displaying them for no reason other than to view it all. Plus I couldn't carry it all.

7. Novus

Novus Gone

The purpose to buying or stealing a book is lost on me. You can just read the ones lying around in the average shop without having to pick them up.
    I'm presently playing the PC version. It's not nearly as good as I had heard, mostly because it has even less of a plot than the slightly-more-non-linear Fallout 2. I guess that's the price of freedom.

8. Kamui

I usually play as a Dark Elf Battle Mage, which is my favorite class.

But i love the entire thing about the game, the fact that you decide whats about to happen and when, its a really awsome game.

Plus, i figured out a way to get every piece of equipment in the entire game, hehhe, it rules!

9. Ace

Ace New Member

Well I like hording my stuff and had the inclination to make a library in my house. But that's just me, I wanted to look intellectual, damn I sure I would've if it had been online. But yeah I sorta forgot you could read them anyway, been a while since I played it.

10. MrPig

MrPig New Member

Great game, but gets a little boring without the extensive modding you can do to it. If you havent got Super adventurer's 3.02, NPCreplacer and Lilarcor, you're really not getting half as much out the game as you could be!

Jus go to morrowind summit, they're all there. Really makes it more fun. And once you've installed NPCreplacer, you wouldnt believe how much of a better game (aesthetically) it becomes.

Good luck!

11. Devil May Cry

Devil May Cry New Member

Morrowind is the best and not to mension very addictive god is anybody a higher level than me Level 32 :sweat2:

Oh and can someone tell me why no one will serve me Ald ruhn Mages Guild...
    They keep saying it's cause of the mark of Zenithar or Somethin' . :mad:

12. mindstorm

mindstorm New Member

The game did not come out in 1997, it came out early 2002 for the pc and may 2002 for the xbox, I know because this is the reason I bought an xbox and it is one of my favorite games, I have both the regular verson and the goty version because I liked it so much. My best character in the game is at lv 78 and it took about 6 months to do so. I believe the elder scrolls 2 came out in 1997 though.

13. Novus

Novus Gone

Sounds like kicks. I just may dust off my CD's to try those.