Video Games Elder scrolls IV : Oblivion discussion

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Nightmare, May 8, 2006.

1. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

Yes Bethesda's Hot cake of a bundle of a RPG. Now has a discussion thread here on BJP.

Rules:
    Standard BJP ruleing

This thread can go from the main quests to the guild quests to anything from Character creation, race preference and time consuming stat building. Perfect Build for a select race discuss here. Need help on a quests ask here. Want to know how to absolutly ***** an item to make it have so much that you lag on a 360 ask to here :). If your discussing a quest and don't want to ruin it, then use the spoiler tags.

First off to get it started.

I have as my first and favorite character.
    Race Dark Elf
    Birthsign The Mage
    Class: Custome made> name of class > Darkhand
    Prefered build: Magic
    Major skills
    Blade
    Block
    Alchemy
    Destruction
    Illusion
    Light Armor
    Security
    explaination:
    The Darkhand as you can see is a nice blend of all the attributes your goign to need without sacrifcing any of the major classes EX warroir,mage,thief. Each with the major forward yell of I"M GOING TO KILL AND PICKPOCKET YOU is seen in it. The light armour for a speedy escape for the stealthy approach and the blade and block to save your **** when your in those forbidden alied tombs ;). Then the oh so helpful magic part. Alchemy to help you make your own potions which is a life saver in most cases. The illusion skill for lightening up your surroundings in the beginning and moving on to better skills for the stealth prefering part of this character ex, chameleon and invisibility. Then Destruction...do i really need to explain..catch some random pup on fire or a guard while your at it if you want to go physico in th emiddle of the Imperial city :D

Remember this is just to get this thread started. Ask about everything and tell everything. have a class that kicks major **** and rapes to no bounds then POST IT.

Enjoy

P.S
    Will post more as I test out other races and other combinations

2. Rai Konoko

Rai Konoko New Member

I only recently Started Playing Oblivion like 2 days ago, graphics are sweet.

I made the good ol' boring Imperial opposed to Dark Elf like i made in Morrowind.
    Everything was customised, havent stared any quests yet.
    Lol havent even completely learned the controls yet, even though i set them, i was wondering what is the name of the nearest town, it'd make it alot easier to find for me. I'm just at the it after you get out of those sewers.(This was not a spoiler cos its not a f'ing quest ^.^ ... just making sure)

-rai-

3. Rai Konoko

Rai Konoko New Member

i would ... but with luck like mine ... I'd run into the rarest most powerful monster in game lol.
    I'm just no good with this stuff, but i will give it a try and call in with th results :p

4. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

The game goes based on your level. So if you are at level 10 you would meet level ten enemies with around the same skills you have but in different classes. Example my lvl 48 Dark elf sees a lot of action. Everytime i see a bandit he/she is either wearing the best armor they can have and a weapon thats enchanted, as for beasts thiers either a Minitour lord or a brown bear (brown bears are a lot worse then black o_O), and the occasional ogre but you don't see them half as much as you think you would.
    Now my lvl 15 High elf is a very different story, I made this character based on magic and gang banging (gang banging as in Conjuration skill is master and i summon 3 skeleton guardians at once for 20 secs to make up for my not so good health o_O) I meet of course bandits and highway men with either iron-eleven armour on and others with steel and they still weild the usual weapons. So no worries.

Also User18 Did you remake your thief or something different ?

5. Rai Konoko

Rai Konoko New Member

i havent played in forever ... havent had time ... or when i do im at my gf's (dirty deeds) xD ...
    I'm sure I'll get round to playing again ^^

-rai-

6. Rai Konoko

Rai Konoko New Member

I'm giving up on Oblivion for a while.
    All files where corrupted and the game screwed up... not gonna play that for a long time ... or until the bug is fixed at least.