Video Games Enchanted Arms

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Nightmare, Dec 18, 2006.

1. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

Yea, thats right I rented itand i'm giving it a go, haven't looked at the reviews posted or made for it by IGN or Gamespot or any where else for that matter, but I can tell you so far how it is.

The game itself is solid. Story is actually quite entertaining and the graphics as of course are amazing. The grid system it uses is nicely done and effective for how the game is. Although it doers have a lengthy tutorial but, all that can be covered in the menu help screen.

Unlike many other RPG's Enchanted arms does something that we well..All love. The ability to save anywhere. Yes no more save point, no more bs worrying for carring 7 or more hours of tryin go find one save anywhere and be happy.

The most worse thing about this game..is the voice acting. The whole character development is nice but some characters if you buy the game are just better off in japanese, If you can stomach the voices then God bless you. But meh this game is very solid and nicely done.

thats my thought on it definitly worth a rent and possibly a buy.

2. Sieghardt

Sieghardt Man With the Machine Gun

I rented this a few weeks ago, didnt get too far because I was playing F.E.A.R. at the time but what I played was terrific. The story pulled me in and I can't wait to give it another go.