RPG Archives Enter the Magik: In Game

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kos-Mos, Oct 8, 2004.

1. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Crono stopped when she heard a small beep. She smiled.
    "Hey, he's on." SHe mumbled to herself. She walked back to the gate and left to a desert area. She looked around, searching for her friend. She walked along glancing from side to side, finally find him walking along.
    She ran to him silvently, then she stopped, pointing her sword at the base of his neck, "You're off guard, again, Kobayashi." She said, not bothering to call him by his online name. She grinned, "Not a very good way to be."

2. Circe Yami

Circe Yami New Member

Circe struggled to keep her books in her arms as she walked in up the stairs to her dorm room, she hastily reached in her pocket and took out the key, she opened the door adn rushed into the room. She dumped everything on the desk and crashed onto her bed, she looked around and saw that her roommate wasn't there. She sighed, Well at least I don't have to make quick accquantices. She thought to herself, it had been a week and she still hadn't met her roommate. she took out her laptop and turned it on, she didn't have anything else to do so why not play the game?

3. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Without looking, Harikido said "This never seems to get old! But what bothers me the most is the why you are here most of the time i log on. care to answer that for me!?"
    After he said that, he turned around and looked at her. He couldnt help but remember what she really looks like. Harikido chuckled...."Kobayashi!? At least add "san, han or kun!". You know how much i love formality!"
    Harikido looked around....."by the way...where is Shoni-san? She told me she would be here.".....Harikido then looked back at Crono smiling....

4. Circe Yami

Circe Yami New Member

Circe or, Tsubaki now, landed on the ground and looked around, it was pretty uneventful adn she was bored out of her mind. She saw two other people here but sh edidn't know any of them adn that made her a bit annoyed. Seh walked past them with a quick glance and trudged on. I hate not knowing anybody, its so boring.She frowned as she walked on.

5. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Athena walked into her dorm and placed her books on her desk as her roommate turned to her and said, "You got a message while you were out. You're to go onto that game thingy."
    Athena smiled and said, "Thanks Liz."
    Athena started up her computer and logged on. She entered the game as she wondered who could possibly know her offline.

ooc: Does anyone want to be the char. that my char. knows offline?

6. Circe Yami

Circe Yami New Member

OOC: Can I be the char you know offline Athena? We could be roommates.

7. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Crono shrugged, "Just a coincodence..." She mumbled.
    She shrugged, "I don't know. I haven't heard from her in a few days." She put her weapon away, "Why did she only contact you?"

8. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Harikido was confused at the why HE was contacted and not Crono. "Hmmm.....maybe just a coincidence! Hey, YEAH! My world is full of coincidences! i mean why not! Its like you said Crono! Hehe!" Of course Harikido said this!( He's not exactly the brightest guy when it comes to girls and always takes them ceriously! )

9. L-nay

L-nay New Member

The young boy looked her way. "Thanks a lot for the money. I need the way to get to Leszai."
    "Ah. Leszai. City of quests, I see. You want me to take you there myself?"
    The boy shook his curly haired head, "No, I just need the directions, I don't want to really look like a newbie who needs help all the time."
    Shoni smiled pointing off east. "Head east, make sure the streets don't get you turned around. If you're going the right way, it'll lead you to a large field. After the field ends, follow the first street that leads left. Don't make any more turns after that. Got it? East, meadow, first left."
    "East, meadow, first left. Got it," the boy repeated. "Thanks!"
    Shoni smiled again quickly bowing and lightly stepping off, waving to the boy, "Good luck with your game!" She had remembered her engagement with her friend. She headed back to the gate, transporting herself to a desert area. Looking around she spotted her friend.
    "Harikido!!" she yelled at him. Running towards him, she recognized the person next to him. "Crono! Didn't expect you to be here as well."

10. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

"Oh! HEY ! YOU"RE FINALLY HERE! Oh, and crono!/ It's a very strange coincidence! She just happened to be here exactly when i logged on! Of All the places to be....here!" said Harikido in a voice for Shoni to hear he. Th words he spoke were not intended to make Crono look bad, but instead he said this as if it was the real truth........
    As Shoni finally stood next to them, Harikido asked her "What is it you wanted to see me about!?"...........

11. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Crono fought back the urdge of klonk him on the head. She turned around to face there friend, who seemed happy to see them both. She riased a hand, but didn't wave, "Hey."

12. L-nay

L-nay New Member

OOC: Hey guys, may ask you all to edit your character profiles? I was just thinking about that, and it would probably help if we all went back and put in where our characters live and their nationality. Thanks.

13. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

OOC: I had to post something to at least remind people that this is here!

As she got closer, Harikido said to her..."What is it you wanted to see me ebout!?".......

14. Aiko

Aiko New Member

Celestin landed on the ground, looking around. He had just joined the game a week ago, and didn't know anyone yet. He didn't really know ayone in the real world either, but that didn't matter to him. He began to walk across the warm desert area. He gave a heavy sigh before drawing his katana and began to practice, swiftly cutting through the air as he walked.

15. Athena

Athena walked towards the group hesitant. She watched them as the wind blew her hair about her.

16. L-nay

L-nay New Member

She looked at Harikido, and then to Crono. She looked at the floor and scuffed her feet a little and looked back up smiling. "Nevermind, it was nothing important. Just forget I ever said anything. I don't want to bother you with anything like this, so just forget it" she shook her head still smiling. "What's on the agenda for today, anyway?"

1 person likes this.
  17. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Crono eyed her oddly.
    Shoni was acting odd today, "You sure nothings wrong?" She asked, leaning forward. She tilted her head.
    Ah, I'm sure it's nothing... she thought and smiled, "Eh! Any body up for a game?" She asked with her usual sly grin.

18. Athena

"What kind of game." Athena asked softly as she approached, "That is if you will all allow me to join your group?"

19. MaximumFlouride

MaximumFlouride New Member

Maximum Flouride sat on top of a Citadel in the large city of Torrace. He was on the look out for anyone not following the rules. Its been such a long time , he thought. This game has chnaged so much....I remeber once when it was just the capital Ezzldine and a few maps around it.....but now.....theres so many people...its truely a great community....

20. Aiko

Aiko New Member

The black and purple haired boy approached the group, tilting his head to the side. "You wouldn't happen to mind if I joined, would you?" He gave them a warm smile as he seathed his weapon.