eps 63-over

Discussion in 'Rurouni Kenshin' started by BlindlessSoul, May 23, 2003.

1. BlindlessSoul

BlindlessSoul New Member

Hey, I've been watching this series on TV and was thinking about getting Samurai X and was wanting to know how many eps of the TV series I should watch first. After some reading, I found out til 62 (Kyoto Arc). I was just wondering then are all the eps after 62 REALLY all filler...or are they just stupid and no one like them?

(Oh and does anyone know if they'll be playing up to ep 62 on toonami? *lol*) -Thanks!

2. Hitokiri_Gensai

Hitokiri_Gensai Gunslinger Girl

well in terms of the manga aka the layout of the arcs go both OVA take place after the Kyoto arc... *note* the last 30 or so episdes are all fillers*note end* in the manga after the kyoto arc comes the Jinchuu arc within that is the Remembrance arc or the Tsukio Hen OVA... technically the Tsukiohen takes place before the TV series as it takes place in the Bakumatsu while the Seishouhen OVA takes place after the kyoto arc.. *the Seishouhen OVA is the Jinchuu Arc*
    *Spoiler*
    in the manga Enishi makes some attacks on places that Kenshin is asociated with. This marks the begining of the Jinchuu Arc. after these attacks he meets with Kenshin to tell him that they'll have a fight in the Dojo *hes attacking to get revenge for Kenshin killing his sister Tomoe* *Jinchuu means Earthly Justice*. after this Kenshin returns home and tells the rest of the Kenshin-Gumi about his life during the Bakumatsu...and why Enishi is going to attack...
    *Spoiler End*
    so technically the Tsukiohen OVA takes place in the middle of the Seishouhen OVA.