Error: Title could not be found.

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Eternal-Blaze, Jan 29, 2006.

1. Eternal-Blaze

Eternal-Blaze New Member

I find it funny how one day everyone makes tons of journal entries and then for the next few days people don't make any. Now watch me make this one and later today it'll be kicked off the 5 most recent list because people made too many entries like what happened with my last one.

If any of you are wondering why I'm not posting much, it's not because I don't come here. I come here several times a day and look through the new posts and journal entries, but I just don't post that much. I just don't have anything I can really relate to anymore. I'm starting to think I do more in the journal section than in threads.

In response to the karma comment "Would'nt it be nice if you got karma for every post you do?" : No.

You know, we have to do a bunch of poems in my English class now. One of the different types we can choose to do is called the hardest but is also the exact same type I originally used my Blah Technique on. But I'd rather not do any at all. Poems are useless if you ask me.

We also have to make an essay due Tuesday that I still have to start the final draft for. I just hate how they're making all these new rules where we have to put citations to say where we got every single sentence from even though they were only for direct quotes. There's also some damn rule where we can't use any contractions (there's, aren't, isn't, ain't, etc.) because they're "not formal enough". Yeah, I got something for that. I'll follow the rules for now. But when we're supposed to turn it in, I'll refuse to turn it in because the teacher is too informal and isn't worthy of holding such a formal report.

I could write my review on Radiata Stories right now if I wanted to. I already bet the game and thought of a lot of things to put in it, but at one point the story splits into 2 major parts and I haven't gone through the second one yet. It's actually a very good game. It's heavy on humor, rather than being so serious like most RPG's today. If you like Star Ocean, you should try it.

Edit: The next computer I get will not run on Windows. Why? I just opened Microsoft Word to start on my Essay and I got a popup with the title "Quarterly popup" advertising Microsoft's products.

2. Eternal-Blaze..I know how ya feel on the posting. Man as soon as I hit power user my enthusiasim just seemed to drop for posting.. I'm amazed that I still check up on bjp as much as I do..course I made it a habit..much as Rags has made it his new crack :p j/k

Star Ocean omg i loved that game ..but never got to finish it...damn rental limits.

Give me some character info for Radia stones or however it's spelt.

3. Eternal-Blaze

Eternal-Blaze New Member

Radia Stones....lol.

Character info? So that means just information about different characters in the game? Or is it one of those code names for something else?

4. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

"my new crack"? Ok...

I'll be honest my interest has kinda waned lately too. I find it's just because there's not enough going on that I'm interested in anymore- I get bored.

Anyway, I haven't used Microsoft Word since Office 97. Wordpad ftw! :p

5. eww...wordpad....I took classes for microsoft office and everything microsoft...but apparently my comp hates me and oesn't let me use any of them...DARN YOU BILL GATES!!!!!.

Anything really. What system is it out for, how does it handle, Is it like STar ocean witht he choosing of characters and battle options. Also ..are the females in the game made rather decent. BOING BOING XD! :p

6. Eternal-Blaze

Eternal-Blaze New Member

I'll PM you the stuff since I'm predicting this will get knocked off the the 5 most recent journal entries list today.