Escaflowne section *Please read mods of mangatoanime*

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by Inu-loves-Kago, May 21, 2003.

1. Inu-loves-Kago

Inu-loves-Kago New Member

Hello! I was replying to a thread and then it hit me...can we have an Escaflowne section? It's a really popular anime/manga so I think it deserves one. It doesn't really have to have a theme page like Kenshin and Ranma have but to still be there so people can post.

Also, if you decide to do it, can I be a mod for it? I come here often enough to be one I think. ^^;;

2. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

i like the show and all(damnit lol i just like old scientists) but if it were popular enough to get it's own forum, it'd have had one by now. and, ask and tho shalt not recieve thy modship. asking means not deserving...

3. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

Very True. I wanted a Oh My Goddess! Forum, but due to lack of fans, i doubt it that there will be a one :(.

- Teddz

Ps. Modship isn't anything we give away. If we have a new forum coming, one of the "orignal" mods will take care of it, since they are expericened and 1337.

4. Inu-loves-Kago

Inu-loves-Kago New Member

Oh, okay, sorry for my, uh, (don't know how to say this better), impertance or if I seemed like a jerk. :(

5. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Nah, no problem at all. We get the same kind of request every now and then. If enough discussion ever picks up on any individual anime series, you can expect to see it gain its own forum - otherwise, just stick to the general Anime section. We've found too many specific boards can be a disorganized mess and have cut down some anime in the past from them.

As for moderatorship, if you're a good member and stand out specifically, you just might be asked to get a set of keys to a board or two. But it's not really a good sign to request...