Anime Eureka 7

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Alchemy_Dude, Apr 24, 2006.

1. Alchemy_Dude

Alchemy_Dude is addicted to bad ideas.

Anyone catch the Adult Swim premiere of Eureka 7? I missed the premiere, but I saw the second episode, and it ROCKED!!! The "LFO's" (I think that's what they're called) are straight out of Evangelion, and the characters look like FLCL. Quite awesome, if you ask me. But now on to the point of this topic. If anyone has seent he show from some other source, in its entirety, please tell me where! I won't be able to see many more episodes, and I love the show!

2. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Saw both of the episodes so far actually.

Thankfuly, the animation's fantastic, and not 3D robots.

I love the style that they use skateboarding with giant Mecha fighting. Originality at best, still kinda shaky on Eureka though, don't know what to make of her :p

This MAY be a great anime.

-Seishin

3. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

Watched it, I hate to say it. Buuuut I don't like the main character. ^_^ I kept saying Urika when I pronounced the name.

4. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Yeah, I didn't like the way he pronounced Eureka either.

And I don't think Jonny Young Bosch (sorry if I spelled it wrong) really fits, unless it's the cheering 'thank god she's so hot!' regards to himself about Eureka!^^

I would have picked FLCL's main character for this one. For now, I haven't seen his full acting in this anime, though he outdid himself as Vash T.S. in Trigun.

-Seishin

5. Soitsu

Soitsu Flame Alchemist!

Both episodes were pretty good, i really did like it...i mean really skateboarding...IN THE AIR(OMG)...really it was nice...:D

6. Alchemy_Dude

Yeah, the show's great, but does anyone know where I can find the episodes to download?

7. Seishin

Seishin Guest

So, am I the only one that cracked up when our poor hero got the most supreme rejection ever when he found out Eureka had 'children'?

That was kind of shocking, but made the plotline kinda obvious to as of what Eureka really is. At least that's my guess XD

-Seishin

8. Alchemy_Dude

So, the new episode on Saturday was kinda dissapointing. not much happened, other than someone (Mathew) finally being nice to Renten. I'm still waiting on alink, though.

P.S. AWESOME siggie, Seishin!

9. Seishin

Seishin Guest

That, and how Holland and the dudes really are.

I'm not really good on names yet, but I don't get why that girl with the really short pants is so mean to Renton all the time...

-Seishin

10. RikaLin

RikaLin New Member

I think it's an awesome show (I know... I'm a little behind with the posting... sorry) And yeah, this last ep. was kinda boreing... But... Hopefully next week will be much better!

11. Alchemy_Dude

Hopefully.

P.S. Another great siggie, Seishin! :bleed:

12. RikaLin

RikaLin New Member

I missed (i think it was like ep 3) Are those kids really hers? It's been driving me crazy...
    ~Eri:sweat2:

13. Alchemy_Dude

No, they're not hers. She just took them in once they got on the Gekko. I didn't hear how that happened, though.

14. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

I have yet to see the show. I think I will check it out tonight.

Has anyone checked out the game for the PS2? Game

15. RikaLin

RikaLin New Member

OH! ok, thats what I was thinking, but I got really confused. I just wish they play more then once a week though. It's getting a little annoying. But it's worth it. Does anyone know how many eps there are?
    ~Eri

16. Alchemy_Dude

I've seen MANY discussion about the episode number on adultswim.com, and the final decision is that there are 50, with one special edition released on DVD (in japanese). I hope I got that right!

17. RikaLin

RikaLin New Member

Awesomeness! I can't wait! It's going to take a while, but it'll br worth it! Or at lest it had better be! WHEE! :D

18. RikaLin

RikaLin New Member

GAH! :glazed: Who's the guy with the long silver hair? I'm so confused! And I only missed like, the first 10 mins! WHAAAAAA!!!!:(

BOTHER DOGGIE! HAH HAH HAH HAH! But no, for real, did anyone understand what he said after the prank? I couldn't understand it at all... *pouts*

~Eri

19. Orion

Orion Gears

I watched a little bit of it. The only part I've seen is something about a wig and a sauna. Hmm...

20. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

I saw the episode saturday night..Have to say, I had no idea what was going on..But I did like Moon Doggy. =) Not that I understood him at all. xD