Ever notice something.

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Peachy, May 20, 2008.

1. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

Blogs cause a lot of trouble. Muuuuch much trouble.

I've noticed more drama come from blogs than pictures on myspace. I love rants, I love to read rants but for some reason people will get suicidal and furious over some. It's weird how when small letters and people's opinions are put in the open they can affect other people so much. That's WHY those people put rants up there and put their opinions so the people who read them that disagree WILL get angry and will get hurt.

I express myself, no doubt. I have my little blog I post in once a week with some form of rant or so on myspace. Some blogs I rant in offend a lot of people. I know from experience, this makes me very fucking happy-go-lucky.

I don't let rants on BJP [which some of the whole political debates almost got me] or on myspace get to me. It's your opinion dude, just don't throw my name in it and call me out. I might write back and make you feel like an idiot but eh, i never get all emotional and angry about things.

See? I have this friend on myspace I added from youtube. All he does is bitch about reading people's profiles who have something against trans/gays/lesbians. What the hell dude. You can't change the world. Just get off their profile, stop reading their blogs, and go out and play. :]

2. wertitis

wertitis Proud Mary keep on burnin'

Amen

The world is very small if you've never left the nest.

The weather outside is too nice to stay indoors today. :3

~W

3. b-tuvs

b-tuvs Member

I agree

There is a proverb, "Wipe the dirt from your eyes first before you wpie the dirt off the eyes of others."

Like Wertitis said... AMEN!