Television EverWood

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Ciel, Jan 26, 2003.

1. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

Has anyone ever seen the show 'EverWood'?
    It's my Mom's favourite show and from what I've seen of it, its pretty good. It's on the WB, and since I myself only have Canadian cable, haven't been able to watch it :(

anyways, the main character Ephram, is a total anime lover. from what I've heard he's also even brought up mangatoanime on the show! this weeks episode showed a bunch of anime related stuff in his room.

I may end up downloading this show to see it all ;) or catch an Everwood Marathon on WB when I'm home. (it would be nice if there was one).

2. Lethal Angel

Lethal Angel New Member

I've seen parts of it and I saw him wearing a P-Chan shirt, but I didn't know he was into anime. Everytime I try to watch it, its the same episode and I just couldn't get into it.
    But its cool that he brought up M2A and that he's really into anime. Maybe I'll try watching it again tonight.

3. neoblacklady

neoblacklady ~*Tpyo Godedses*~

taht guy is soo hot .. the mum watches it :) he was that guy from the patriot that got shot :) hehe :) yummy but i didnt catch taht one.. i willhave to be looking for it :)

4. Dredz

Dredz Clown With A Frown

*wonders if there's any way we could sue*:rolleyes:

5. Thin Yume

Thin Yume New Member

yeah that show is really inspiring. and it gets you thinkning.

6. Dredz

Dredz Clown With A Frown

Thinking if we could sue? :D

7. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

Ive seen a few shows on digital cable and what not.. and yes he does like anime.. but i im not sure about the mentioning of Mangatoanime web.. ill have to see a clip of that to believe it..

the show is not to bad.. just something to watch if nothing else is on..

KaMe

8. Stos

Stos New Member

I have been watching that show since it came on, missed some of the new shows that were on during November and December. Yes he is into anime. He is always wearing Ranma 1/2 shirts, esp ones with P-Chan on them. Not sure if he ever has mentioned this site. And there are new shows running right now, no signs of a season finale yet.