EVERYONE'S HEAD CAN JUST EXPLODE... or something...

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by wertitis, Nov 22, 2005.

1. wertitis

wertitis Proud Mary keep on burnin'

Ya, a whole lotta angst around here on the Boards lately. Seems like tempers are flaring. Remember kids: Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics- Even if you win, you're still retarded.

So take that for what it's worth. Sit down, chill out, take a breather, crack open a beer, go play baseball, go jogging, go boxing, lift some weights, ride a bike, watch some anime, write some fiction, read some books, enjoy a shower, spend some quality time with the kids...

Whatever it is that helps you to unwind, take some time out to do it. There's enough bad karma (non-bjp karma dammit!) on the internet that we don't need to hear about all the spits and spats everyone has about everyone else. If you're going to be angry go out, get yourself p*ss drunk and then write a journal entry about how angry you are about whatever-it-was-that-you-were-angry-about-but-you're-too-damn-drunk-to-remember-any-more.
    At least it will provide some amusement and smiles for the rest of us here. (I'm kidding, please don

2. Eternal-Blaze

Eternal-Blaze New Member

I find it amusing that you tell people to stop being angry and you cuss in the same journal entry.

3. wertitis

._.

But I'm not angry...

...and I'm making fun of those who are.

And what's wrong with cussing?

:D <--- Sailor

It's in my job description.

4. Eternal-Blaze

Eternal-Blaze New Member

I never said you were angry. I just said that I find it amusing that you tell people to stop flaming and posting angry stuff but cuss in the same entry.

It's also in my life description as a southerner to drink at least two beers an hour when over 10 years of age.

5. wertitis

Amen to that

6. Jackabee

Jackabee Captain Jackabee Sparrow

Ah but now you can't ahem be the head of anything....Head of the class... head of a movement... get ahead of yourself... You can't be cabage... or lettuce or..... A NAIL!!! Hmm... but you can run around like a chicken with your head cut off.... Umm I'll save my head exploding until finals...